Evolution Of The Hobby

Back when I started, you literally went to a house where there was a madam and a stable of girls. You picked one out, and went to a room. They washed your dick in a wash basin, and then the fun began. Almost no kissing, but everything was uncovered, and we didn't realize it should be any other way (before AIDS). And it cost $20 for a "half & half" which was an hour of blowjob and fucking. One pop. Out the door. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

So I've heard from older guys also...I cannot imagine NOT using condoms!! Now I live in Nevada and worked briefly at the WHCR. The base rate is now about 100 minimum for a quick BJ or handjob, if even that it may be more. Half and half...that costs usually around 300 LOL.Prices have gone up. :P
These are some very good response's. I believe the hobby will evolve more into the PSE scene with a little GFE mixed in it. I forsee ladies offering you a chance to video the session, greek is standard, and competition will be fierce amongst the ladies for clients. It will get to the point that they will be offerring to do things or extend the session just to land the date. Yes, there are some ladies that are ahead of the game, whether or not we like how they present thereself and what they offer.