Eye Candy! What's Your Favorite?

I would have to say a woman's eyes. 2nd would be her curves and the small arch in her back. Very hot.
I would have to say the smile, man or woman.
Ahh.. for me, it is a combo of things.. The eyes, the smile. I also love medium length to long hair. Then, not last of course, the appearance..am I drawn to her? If so, then I'm all in..

Stay Thirsty My Friend!
em
"The Cajun Ninja"
mouth....
eyes....
butt....
chest...

fuck.....................i like it all.......................
I like classy pictures, lacey lingerie, etc...They don't necessarly have to be nude either. Sometimes a little bit of something covering you up is really sexy. You don't have to zoom in on the breasts or the nether region.
Hair...*pants*
eyes...*pants*
smile...*pants*
breasts...*pants*
butt...Pants*
va..va...vaaaaginaaa!

What am I looking for again? Excuse me while I get a towel.
We get it - you like what's in her *pants*
  • 12-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Eyes, neck, arched back and tush

I enjoy seeing a woman closing her eyes when you are kissing her neck or very gently rubbing the inside of her leg or under her knee cap just right.

What is better? Seeing her eyes wide open and her back arched while holding her tush and she is having a screaming orgasm.

Kelly can I bring you a bottle of crown and see your eyes wide open?
I'm really an ass man but a shaved yoni really turns me on!
sexy panties
I like that left boob that is about to pop out in Kelly TNT's avatar!
  • OFF
  • 12-23-2009, 11:45 AM
It would have to be the Eyes, Mouth/Lips/Smile and Legs.

Now don't get me wrong. I love the whole package, but those are the things that will usually make me look harder at their ad. You would think that I might run into some issues with ladies that don't show their faces in the photo. But so far so good...
Don't mind not showing the face, I mean providers have real lives, but the smile can sell the deal. I remember one set of pics, tasteful but you could see she had a great bod and face blurred down to a bit of over bite smile. Jack was off to the races.
Thanks OFF! DDdaaaaammmmmnnnn, looks like I needs to get to Big D fo some TNT, u no whut I'm sayin?