Omg..the only creampies I like from clients um have to have crusts and from a restaurant..

I hate to have to put this out there and this message is from a sexy professional Attorney..that I've seen over the last 3-4 years but dude come on REALLY,?!

I'm not outing anyone and deleted his number but SEXY if your reading this you know this is NOT acceptable.

Creampies are nonos..only safe sex please and please don't ask again. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
You are in big trouble for publicly throw shade at someone who would have traded his law degree for the opportunity to be an Eccie Moderator. The person you blasted is also the Marshall of Eccie and President of the Pussy Possey and Defender of OH2 attacks. He is troll inhospitable and bragged his block list is is longer than a CVS receipt. He probably gets laid for free just because he is that cool. I heard he was blessed enough to mow CKs yard. Leave Doc Holiday alone!!! Shame on you!!!
Not to mention she has and does advertise for Red Wing specials and bbfs.

She needs to be permanently banned! Originally Posted by DRSlut
can you tell me what is bbfs???
can you tell me what is bbfs??? Originally Posted by Johnnyshakes
Butterscotch Banana Frozen Shake ?

@ chupacobra: word is you'll have to wait until November to confront Venus
Butterscotch Banana Frozen Shake ?

@ chupacobra: word is you'll have to wait until November to confront Venus Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
taint that also known as a johnny shake ???? just askin
that is the one best shared snowball style I think
The better question is what is BBCR?
The better question is what is BBCR? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Central America wasn't mentioned in this threAd