SA membership

Sounds like a person that actually called me a while back and started preaching to me about shit. He somehow got a hold of my real life number and started texting me shit like this. Yes, we are all on here for the same thing we’re degenerates we know it I really don’t need somebody preaching to me about shit like that he actually commented on one of my reviews that I just posted told me he was working on his marriage and everything was great. My comment to him was, why are you still on this board then?
Did you ask him how he got your number? That kind of disturbing. Am guessing his own was blocked or a burner?
Had to have seen the same provider and they passed it on somehow . Any chance you were in a group chat with more than 1 girl and other was him?
Sounds like a person that actually called me a while back and started preaching to me about shit. He somehow got a hold of my real life number and started texting me shit like this. Yes, we are all on here for the same thing we’re degenerates we know it I really don’t need somebody preaching to me about shit like that he actually commented on one of my reviews that I just posted told me he was working on his marriage and everything was great. My comment to him was, why are you still on this board then? Originally Posted by reaper302
Honestly sounds like some guys from my sex addicts anonymous meeting before I got thrown out. When I got to the part of describing taking my sb to a swing club (oasis aqua) a bunch of guys raised their hands and the facilitator said that’s 3 min….
:ro flmao:
PS38 make sure you top up the gender correct account Originally Posted by Northerndancer
I've always used visa gift cards

once it took me 3 tries but every other time they work fine. I have a few with an $11 balance lol Originally Posted by flyingsaucer
As recently as last Sep/Oct Vanilla Gift visa worked.
Not all visa gift cards support international.
Got mine at Walgreens if you're worried about the paper trail,but they're available online as ecards too.
If you get them one at a time, then SA tempts you with a discount to renew as well.

(I put the small balances on my google pay for things like games on the phone or you can donate it)
I tried to use a Visa gift card recently (not for SA) and I got a message that the card couldn't be used for things that renew automatically. I'm not sure if that was the site or the card company that has that rule, but that may be a new thing.