upsell due to overweight?

Preferences should be stated before that time. At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That's what I am thinking too.
I do agree with not seeing people you don't want to, but to upsell once an appt. is booked is wrong on any level for whatever reason. Preferences should be stated before that time. At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I don't think she is upselling if she is putting in her ad that there is extra charge for overweight clients (albeit she doesn't state how much). All one needs to do is call or email her and find out what the extra charge is.

I thought upselling was saying you charge x amount only and then when the client gets there you say "oh that cost's extra" on certain basic activities. That is different from saying in your ad that you do in fact charge extra. At least she is letting you know up front she does.

Anyway, the one thing that men need to understand is we encounter all sorts of situations and we are not nurses. If it requires lifting someone heavy or dealing with hygiene issues related to morbid obesity I can understand someone putting in their ad that they charge extra.
Hmm 5 bucks a pound? See, it's better the other way. If I charged by the amount of brain cells some guys have, I would be broke! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ya, Ya, Ya... I know the joke!

Doctor told me I need a new brain. I asked how much? He said for a ladies $50.00 but for a man’s $250,000.00. I said WTF why is the man’s so pricey? He said a man’s is hardly used! LOL
I don't think she is upselling if she is putting in her ad that there is extra charge for overweight clients (albeit she doesn't state how much). All one needs to do is call or email her and find out what the extra charge is.

I thought upselling was saying you charge x amount only and then when the client gets there you say "oh that cost's extra" on certain basic activities. That is different from saying in your ad that you do in fact charge extra. At least she is letting you know up front she does.

Anyway, the one thing that men need to understand is we encounter all sorts of situations and we are not nurses. If it requires lifting someone heavy or dealing with hygiene issues related to morbid obesity I can understand someone putting in their ad that they charge extra. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
maybe its like the p411 question ...Is this client over 50lbs overweight?" then its an extra $50 lol I don't know....oh and the nurse ? well I charge extra to dress like one

but your right GP
It looks like a Hippo is going to charge an Elephant extra for drinking at the water hole.
Jackie , stop it.. ROTFLMAO...
Its like watching comedy live with yall.

Anyway, the one thing that men need to understand is we encounter all sorts of situations and we are not nurses. If it requires lifting someone heavy or dealing with hygiene issues related to morbid obesity I can understand someone putting in their ad that they charge extra. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Right, that's what I said. If she is making this known before, it's not an upsell...it's business!
Ya, Ya, Ya... I know the joke!

Doctor told me I need a new brain. I asked how much? He said for a ladies $50.00 but for a man’s $250,000.00. I said WTF why is the man’s so pricey? He said a man’s is hardly used! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's what my dad said about me lol. I sure showed him!
I spent enough time making fun of BBW (All in Good Fun!) Now I think I need to do the same for lard asses like myself. You know, guys with a less than girlish figure!

You know you are an over weight hobbyist if:

1) If they make you get back into the truck when evaluating dump fees, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

2) If you day dream about food instead of sex, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

3) If you go to your local Big & Tall men’s store and they don’t have your size, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

4) If you have ever been banned from a buffet, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

5) If you your belt doubles as a tow strap, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

6) If you have been refused MISH more than twice, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

7) If you need to stand on a mirror to see junior, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

8) If your nick name is Tiny or Ellipse, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

9) If you have ever had a suite made and the tailor had an up charge by the acre on the fabric, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

10) If plugging up the toilet is the rule rather than a unique event, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

11) If a provider charges you extra because of your weight and can’t do the math in her head, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

12) If you have ever stood on a corner alone and the police stopped and said “Hey break it up!” you may be an over weight hobbyist!

13) If you needed an MRI and were referred to Nasa, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

14) If you have ever requested DATY and the provider left the room screaming, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

15) If you show up to an in call with a spinner and she fell over backwards and fainted, you may be an over weight hobbyist!
ohhh gawwwwd SL... I LOVE YOUR HUMOR. Never ending moment with you and LOVE IT.
ohhh gawwwwd SL... I LOVE YOUR HUMOR. Never ending moment with you and LOVE IT. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it... right! Just curious was this you when a hobbyist asked for a discount? LOL
maybe its like the p411 question ...Is this client over 50lbs overweight?" then its an extra $50 lol I don't know....oh and the nurse ? well I charge extra to dress like one

but your right GP Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I would pay extra to have you be my nurse anytime sexy! Now see, ya got me all horny..!!
...At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm sure it's more of a deterrent than anything else. I respect (not necessarily may like) when a lady chooses to see one group of guys vs another, when it's explained upfront. It's their playground and we are just along for the ride!
I'm sure it's more of a deterrent than anything else. I respect (not necessarily may like) when a lady chooses to see one group of guys vs another, when it's explained upfront. It's their playground and we are just along for the ride! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Spoken like a true gentleman!
SL, take that picture down.. looks like a minor at a quick glance, thats gross.
Why are you talking about discounts? is that what you do.. cheap fkr ..(joking) we joke around ppl. I was talking about Humor you idiot.
YOU WANTED A OLD FKR DISCOUNT? OK...