Oh shit I know you...Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife and I were in a restaurant in Houston several years ago. I looked across the room and saw my ATF with a group of female friends. They were having a small birthday party. I kept glancing over at her just to see if she had noticed me and she never gave an indication until she was leaving. She glanced my way and noticing that my wife was not looking, she gave me a quick wink and a smile and walked out the door.
I don't think I've ever been recognized by a client but I've had non-clients/lurkers recognize me before downtown and I didn't acknowledge them because it was a group of like 3 guys and they see me, all stop and one of them pointed and was like "Hey, I think that one's Hannah(my provider name at the time)"...they didn't even talk to me directly and the vibe was condescending. It was as if they were on some kind of hooker safari and had spotted me. Granted, maybe they were talking about some other hannah but it seemed unlikely and the whole situation was uncomfortable. Who points at people that are like a foot away and doesn't speak to them?

Definitely not the fun side of the hobby for me personally...but I'm shy in that way.
being in Austin which is not a very big city compared to Dallas or Houston, I have run into a Provider at least once a year....
I mentioned this in a national thread last year and it is still very humorous to me to this day...

I bought the house next door to me, it had gone into foreclosure, and I snapped it up at a good price, fixed it up and decided I would market it myself, since I did live right next door...

Put advertising out, and recieved a call from a gentleman who stated that his wife and himself would love to see the property, so I gave them directions and proceeded to open the house up for their viewing...

I am waiting in the driveway, and they pull up, gentleman gets out, shakes hands with me, his wife steps out, smiles, says hello, and we shake hands...

I had been seeing her for quite some time, as I was a regular client of hers; she being a very well known provider at the time...

We proceed through the house, showing them the qualities and features of the house, and all the time the husband is looking around, we are trying to keep from bursting out laughing and playing a little grab ass with each other, I had to keep slapping her hands away and that made it even funnier...

They said their goodbyes, were very interested and would call me back later in the day with a decision...

After they left, I grabbed a shovel and proceeded to dig the tunnel from my house to next door...
LMAO - RWS
I ran into a provider at the ER, I was there with my wife and son. She didn't see me so I just kept to myself.