newbie frustration

Damn, I am now missing rodney dangerfield and Notorius BiG. *(grin)*

How 'bout a Richard Pryor pic next time? I really miss that man!!

peace and love.
Crystal
"We got to let love rule".... Lenny Kravitz
Give p411 a try it will help get your foot in the door
Ms Francisca is actually available this weekend
Thanks crystal,
hi

every dog has his day, count your days, and count your girls, and soon you will be sailing... would not take more than a month in austin...

if you are afraid of pussy, then start with some massage providers who are listed here....

also another tip, don't get p411 by urself, have 2+ providers refer you there for a free 6m run...

sj
Ladies tell me what a new person to the hobbie has to do to get an appointment, I finally had some time off and tried to schedule a meeting but could not get any call backs, I have just one ref. Ms . Francisca And I got 2 responses out of 5 , most did not even reply back, talk about disappointment. You couldn't find a nicer person, so what do I do Originally Posted by bob7896
Don't take it personally, if that's what you're doing. This is par for the course.

A few years ago I was visiting Dallas for several days. I was on the Dallas board before and during the trip and there was a thread were the girls were complaining about the competition, how they weren't getting enough calls, not enough appointments, and so on. I figured great, I'm gonna have a good trip. The first day I eventually called 8 or 9 girls and only 1 responded after a couple hours. In 3 days I had 3 appointments: a no show, a good one, and another one that was forgettable.

Good luck in the future. When you find one that's reliable, keep her.