My Provider bucket list

Sherry
and Sherry
And Eccie is on my list of who not to send money to next year!!
My list is very fluid. I see hot chick, I WANT hot chick. If you're hot and on Eccie, odds are that I WANT to see you. It's a numbers game. Completely impossible to see all of you (that's why we have to make choices).

That said, I'm like the early consensus. What's not to like about Reese. For some reason, I can't get any breaks when it comes to seeing her. Things don't line up for me for some reason. Maybe it's my fault (probably is). I dunno.

One of these days...
Jules Jaguar just made my TDL

Reese Foster
Berkleigh
Jules Jaguar
THN (again!)
Jules Jaguar just made my TDL

Reese Foster
Berkleigh
Jules Jaguar
THN (again!) Originally Posted by plove35
Jules WAS on mine, but she doesn't know how to act these days.

The rest of that is pretty much mine, too.
Reese Foster
TNT Angie
Berkleigh
Pistol
What's not to like about Reese. For some reason, I can't get any breaks when it comes to seeing her. Things don't line up for me for some reason. Maybe it's my fault (probably is). I dunno.
One of these days... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I just saw this and got a giggle out of it... I am going to let you carry the fault on this one. Years ago, I openly (on the board) offered you a free session...and then that good old Black History Month Special... three years in a row. My hands are tied.. and not literally. It's all good though.
I just saw this and got a giggle out of it... I am going to let you carry the fault on this one. Years ago, I openly (on the board) offered you a free session...and then that good old Black History Month Special... three years in a row. My hands are tied.. and not literally. It's all good though. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
What?!?

Whatever. These offers must've come when I was like, 10 states away from Texas. I gotta be honest, I don't remember these. MAYBE you did, I don't want to say you didn't, but maybe they were too subtle. I'll openly admit that I'm terrible with 'hints' and woman signals'. I've probably missed out on a lot of pussy because of this. It's almost to the point where a woman would have to pull my dick out and start sucking it for me to get the hint.

[After several subtle attempts to get my attention, a hot woman just walks over, pulls my pants down and starts blowing me]

Me: Oh, so you wanna mess around!! Oh, OK. I see where you're going with this.

OK, maybe not THAT bad, but close to it.

Offer it again and see what happens.
Selena51
THN
Jessica
Selena51
THN
Jessica Originally Posted by Vulcan91057
And BSB / Adriene Baptiste
Samantha Thom
Bliss of Dfw
Allegra Hope
Taylor Phoenix
Wonder if I'm the only provider with a TDL of guys? LOL

Goes both ways I think hehe
^^^ Oh, I have one too.

Rambro... I wish I could find the link to the thread. It was an NBA thread from years ago. Hell, it may have even been on ASPD. Either way, I have been trying to give it to you for awhile now.... so there!
Reese Foster is on my TDL list, and once she finally takes me out for pancakes, I will have sex with her.

Then retire.

Goes both ways I think hehe Originally Posted by Ashlynn Eden
That would be a humbling list!

Goes both ways I think hehe Originally Posted by Ashlynn Eden
^^^ Oh, I have one too.

Rambro... I wish I could find the link to the thread. It was an NBA thread from years ago. Hell, it may have even been on ASPD. Either way, I have been trying to give it to you for awhile now.... so there! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I sure hope I'm on both of those lists.