I Made a New Video and Honestly I Don't Even Know What to Say About it, Just Watch it

One of my first moviestar crushes when I was young was Liv Ullman. She looks so young and beautiful in that last picture.
Since you guys were curious...

I've always been a fan of chiaroscuro techniques in art in general, and then as far as film, I think it's fair to say that my general aesthetic style is heavily influenced by German expressionist films, such as The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari here ... Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Ah feels laik a durn fool! Ah jus' thot yew wuz a fan o' tha Insane Clowne Posse an' wuz a-tryin' ta Juggalo it on up!
Nice and enticing! I would love to see more...
Lol.. I see there are a few ROCKERICKS groupies hanging out on the board. More over, the guys that just don't count. I guess there are more pencil dicks running around.. lol. I loved your vid babe.. Some dumbasses just don't know art. Keep it up.. WHITE KNIGHT OUT.. LOL.
Bianca you are so talented and beautiful. I love it.
Loved it
Bianca, my sweet, I really enjoy your videos. All of them. Just know this...when you launch into a dissertation on the genesis of your style, your influences on this board; you are mostly casting pearls before swine. You are just too erudite for these cretins.
I think the fact that I'm on another level, intellectually, is the footprint in the peanut butter around here.

Thanks for noticing.
Very sexy in a different sorta way.
I did get a lil chub at the whole KISS/ Gene Simmons kinda thing
Bianca, my sweet, I really enjoy your videos. All of them. Just know this...when you launch into a dissertation on the genesis of your style, your influences on this board; you are mostly casting pearls before swine. You are just too erudite for these cretins. Originally Posted by Jeroboam
Some of us are interested and capable of learning.. from fellow 'mongers and providers alike.

Signed,

-(Presumably) One of the Cretins
Hmm...If you wanted to go monochromatic but still shoot in color try using white body paint all over your body as well. The contrast might be too harsh...so just just a touch of black to make a very light gray reads really well on camera with the strong lighting and color saturation you prefer.
::: slow clap :::

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that
Very beautiful and sexy body on you Bianca
You're absolutely amazing girl keep on rockin
You're absolutely amazing girl keep on rockin Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

Thank you, Kendal!!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. It's gotten the most views so far of any other video, which is neat