I miss my dog and am willing to walk/dogsit y'all's dogs for cheap!

In the words of Jez from Peep Show..."Stop pissing on my bonfire."

Also, if you'd taken the time to look at the freckle on my right boob and compare it to the catalogue of identifying characteristics of long term providers with name changes you would know that there's far more info in the hobby world about me than a simple full legal name (though I'm sure that's floating around as well). Whispers and his crew could probably tell you my social security number if you asked them nicely.

Also, there's the small fact that this is essentially the only way I have to feed myself. Why would I shit where I eat?

There's trust issues and then there's basic common sense.

I'll admit trust issues in RW relationships is the only reason I am willing to hobby on occasion. You know what you're paying for up front and she leaves on schedule.
Common sense is why I would Never let some unknown hooker with an alias walk off with my pet.
If this comes across as being a dick then so be it.

Dog walkers as a whole generally don't dislike men, use aliases or live a lifestyle in which they themselves are distrustful of and objectified by the people hiring them.

Do you provide the owner all of your RW info before walking off with his pet? Do you provide him a copy of your license before asking for his trust?

Few RW dog walkers would have a problem with this.

The fact is the moment a monger posts an alert about some unidentifiable provider not returning with his pet he will get reamed by both sides for being irresponsible with the life of his pet. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Hell no! I don't let my real world friends watch my "kids". This would be almost as dumb as letting a provider borrow my car or live with me.
Also, there's the small fact that this is essentially the only way I have to feed myself. Why would I shit where I eat? Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Yet we read about it happening all the time don't we....

Whores go bad at times.... It's not like ya have an expiration date we can check...