I am retired from Hobbying

Damn. Man. I'm pretty antisocial and put out with a lot of the craziness in the hobby these days too. But I sincerely regret not ever having the chance to meet you as a person. "I've heard" another reason for my disenchantment​ with the hobby, is that you are wicked fucking smart & really cool to be around. Sorry I never got to meet you socially. Best of luck to you.
Ralph, best of luck. Always considered you one of the few straight shooters on here without some fucked up agenda. I'll miss your contributions but I understand. I hope to get out myself soon. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
+1. Exactly my thoughts​ too.
...finally decided to retire 9 months ago. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
So when a man decides to retire from hobbying, he stops putting his penis in providers. And then, 9 months later, out pops a retirement announcement.

Finally just went and made it official, huh? Well Ralphey you had a long run. You're one of the good ones. Glad you're going to stick around.
I am more of a lurker now and don't post much at all, but this is worth a reply. REB, best of luck to you. glad we got to meet a few times and share some interesting experiences.... Happy trails.
RB,

Happy Trails to you ...
Hope you can STICK with it, IF not ... CUM Backs are tolerated by most providers.
RB,

Happy Trails to you ...
Hope you can STICK with it, IF not ... CUM Backs are tolerated by most providers. Originally Posted by fun2come
God speed, sir. May you never have to pay for pussy again.
Sadly this is happening at a constiant rate over the last 2 months or so. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully soon,there will a better site for all of us to go to soon. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

I agree. Once SL and Whispers stopped posting things went downhill.

Look at the titles over the last week. They are gay as hell.

I'm surprised someone hasn't posted a thread on favorite haikus. Maybe a thread on how to make an origami. Favorite bread recipes?

Be careful watch you ask for because you just might get it. Maybe you already have.
Hey Ralph, I never met you but you seem like a really good guy...I truly hope you found what you were looking for and wish you the peace and happiness you deserve...
  • quzi
  • 06-20-2017, 09:00 PM
always good to leave on your own terms
All the best to you.

A
So?
thanks everyone,, except the moron^^ but what do you from him??

Claire you never really stop paying for pussy, whether its money or otherwise men always pay.

I appreciate the kind words. I always tried to be as they 'keep it real'. I had no hidden agendas, I was simply here to have fun and bang some babes.. well over 250+ women I have fuked a life worth... my penis is worn out... for now at least. I do not plan on coming back and buying. Now I am looking for a 50+ good looking rich Widow or Divorcee on the open market. I am sure I can find her somewhere
Why the unnecessary rudeness over a simple question? I'm simply curious as to why you think anyone here should care that nine months ago you decided to no longer pay to fuck hookers because you're getting it for free from some ex-hookers, but will still be posting here on this site...

Nothing sinister here...
Why the unnecessary rudeness over a simple question? I'm simply curious as to why you think anyone here should care that nine months ago you decided to no longer pay to fuck hookers because you're getting it for free from some ex-hookers, but will still be posting here on this site...

Nothing sinister here... Originally Posted by Wakeup
well because all your posts are mean and rude and frankly you act like an asshole most of the time. Also you are flat out wrong. I have not gotten free pussy and I have not seen a Provider in 9 months I have not even had sex in 9 months. Feel free to believe what you want too.

Having two former Providers as friends are simply that, friends. I know some of you Slow Minded Men cannot fathom a man and women being friends without sex, well it does exist.