Sexual Fetishes You've Never Heard Of

Can someone briefly explain climacophilia? Sounds more funny than anything. As long as im not the 1 going down the stairs Originally Posted by LoneStarDieselCar
that IS a weird one.. Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's not that weird if you get to pick who goes down the stairs.
lol yep true!

I have a sexual fetish...I get turned on by mens calves!
Partialism-
Arousal to a body part other than the reproductive organs, e.g., calves
Dee has a thing for guys that show up in women's panties. I think I have collected 100 pair. Paid for with silver dollars after tagging her ass. That is another thing Dallas started at the time my avatar was photographed. You can't tell by the picture but that ass is so tight you can bounce quarters off of it.
lol yep true!

I have a sexual fetish...I get turned on by mens calves!
Partialism-
Arousal to a body part other than the reproductive organs, e.g., calves Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love the thigh😍
Mmmm Tucson babe...I so luv ya & miss ya!

I do get excited by seeing a sexy pair of heels...maybe that is a fetsh...lol!!

Bdub....yep that is sexy too...I especially enjoy caressing the "sweet spot"!
Oh btw, you have very nice thighs DR
lol thanks babe...

this "chubby old lady has chubby thighs that can snap a mans neck"..lol
Limp fetish is one that I came across not too long ago. It is seemingly where someone is aroused by sexual activity with a person who is sleeping (or maybe role playing as if they are sleeping).
Limp fetish is one that I came across not too long ago. It is seemingly where someone is aroused by sexual activity with a person who is sleeping (or maybe role playing as if they are sleeping). Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I have that fetish:wavetowel2
Limp fetish is one that I came across not too long ago. It is seemingly where someone is aroused by sexual activity with a person who is sleeping (or maybe role playing as if they are sleeping). Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I once asked a girlfriend to suck my limp cock to total erection, then to completion and keep it in her mouth till it became limp again. It soon became a favorite activity among other favorite activities.
I once asked a girlfriend to suck my limp cock to total erection, then to completion and keep it in her mouth till it became limp again. It soon became a favorite activity among other favorite activities. Originally Posted by ugotme10
sounds FUN!!
one of mine!

Hygrophilia: A fetish for body fluids, such as semen, tears, saliva, urine or sweat.
Heck, Mines boring. Tied up where I cant move and edged for a couple hours. OK and pegged LOL
[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]
Pygophilia-
Arousal to buttocks
{HMMMM YEP!!}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's me!! Never knew there is a name for it. I googled it and found a website that says if you are suffering from Pygophilia you need see psychiatrist. I can't think of a way to go tell doctor I am addicted to women's butt.. Or may be I can just play the song - "I love big butt and cannot lie.."
well GOL..I have a sexy butt you can worshp all day!! lol

I used to mop my kitchen in the nude with a bucket & sponge and on my knees...my hubby would get so turned on I swear that floor was never properly mopped!!! lol