134 arrested in DFW sting

yeah this is major reason people should avoid pimped Originally Posted by jp26lilac
I think we all try to do that. I don't think there's a single guy on this Site that does not despise Pimps, and who doesn't actively avoid them.
These arrest reports are so hyperbolic. Wow, 4 DFW Airport workers who had ''access to secure areas'' were busted. And?

Am I supposed to have thoughts of 9-11 terrorism, because guys wanted an hour of paid pussy? Make it make sense.
These arrest reports are so hyperbolic. Wow, 4 DFW Airport workers who had ''access to secure areas'' were busted. And?

Am I supposed to have thoughts of 9-11 terrorism, because guys wanted an hour of paid pussy? Make it make sense. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree that was a gratuitous detail that would only be included in the article to invoke fear in the public; however, from Homeland Security standpoint it is a valid concern. People with secure access could become blackmail targets, if the bad guys found out that the individuals had a secret they dont want disclosed. Such individuals could be leaned on to grant secure access to others or provide inside information that might compromise security in some other way.

Or I could just be reading to many spy novels...
It is odd, though, that they busted four guys with access. Were they all calling on the same girl? Sharing notes?
It's quite possible if not probable that some or even many arrested were incidental and low hanging fruit. They may have simply been at the wrong place at the wrong time. But it matters not. Busted is busted.

Far more attention is being focused on the hobby in Texas since it became a felony. 134 busts using a multi jurisdiction local, state, and federal task force is not a minor thing. That felony label appears to give the sate a lot more access to federal funds to do this kind of stuff.

Bottom line is, no matter how you feel about this, the threat to johns is growing and very real. If you, and providers, are still doing what you did even a few years ago, you better consider having a lawyer on retainer.

And don't forget the deterrent affect of a large bust like this. It does make guys rethink about hiring a hooker. And a few less street walkers every time they have a major bust
I think we all try to do that. I don't think there's a single guy on this Site that does not despise Pimps, and who doesn't actively avoid them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Based on comments many guys have made over the years here, a lot do not care as long as they do not see him or interact with him. If they don't see it, it's not real.
yeah completely agree having felony conviction on your record will screw your life from many things.

From future job , you can probably kiss 95% of jobs good bye since it will show up during back ground check,

If you are green card holder, you will be doomed on next renew date. I had a friend whose re-new application rejected due to previous felony conviction ( DUI ) and have to hired 2K per hour lawyer to get it re-new
Based on comments many guys have made over the years hear, a lot do not care as long as they do not see him or interact with him. If they don't see it, it's not real. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Yeah, every time the subject of the blurry girls comes up on oh2 you have guys saying they don’t care about pimps as long as the trains run on time.
None of this matter... within 5 years CBDC's will be rolled out and we'll be tapping cards to pay... and that is going to put a HUGE crimp in the pimp lifestyle.

The girls will all have to be independent contractors like the Strip clubs.
Should be an interesting lists of people collared. News reports high ranking Dallas official and a couple of other interesting descriptions.
I think a lot of this is the growing lust to put well to do white men in hell.
I think a lot of this is the growing lust to put well to do white men in hell. Originally Posted by dewmenow
If you read the names, I suspect white men were a small minority of arrests.
None of this matter... within 5 years CBDC's will be rolled out and we'll be tapping cards to pay... and that is going to put a HUGE crimp in the pimp lifestyle.

The girls will all have to be independent contractors like the Strip clubs. Originally Posted by texassapper
CBDC?
Central Bank Digital Currency
https://www.federalreserve.gov/cbdc-...central%20bank.

No, the US is not replacing paper money and has no plans to do so in the foreseeable future. The FED is studying and researching how to implement a CBDC if Congress should pass a law requiring it to do so. The FED cannot replace paper money unless Congress passes laws to require it.

The girls will all have to be independent contractors like the Strip clubs. Originally Posted by texassapper
AS long as there are men wanting sex, there will be hookers providing it. Pimps will adapt and find plenty of ways to make their money.