Encounter: Angela at KK Spa

Looks like Slowschool is quite the Judgy McJudgerton..... How about this post from 12-22 where he goes on about giving Katie at the W DATY.... and... kinda fails in his discription of her. Hmmmmmmmm....
User ID: Slowschool
Date: 11/23
Name: Katie
Phone: 210-564-9985
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Nacogdoches next to the Chicken Shack
Activities: FBSM, L1, Daty, TF
Hair Length and Color: couldnt tell, she had it up.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Easy on the eyes,well preserved MILF, 5'5" 140 lbs. Wore a knee lenght lose fitting dress with easy access to all accessories. Very nice natura! "C" hangers which compliment her almost spinner body that sported a delicious bald kitty. Good english and likes to talk.
The Rest of the Story: Initially greeted by a girl named Lulu. She did not impress me with her looks or attitude so I asked for Katie. I have never met her before, but from the comments on this site I wanted to give her a try. She was available and asked me if I had called to make an appt. I told her no and she got to work on my 45 mins. session. A few mins had gone by and another monger walked in and said that he had an appt. with Katie. She excused herself and returned shortly to finish my session. katie had told him to come back in a few. After an excellent massage that lasted 20 mins. I coaxed her out of her dress, and since she was was bra-less, I immediately started carressing those beautiful hangers. Soon the thong came off and she was on her back and I began working on the little man in the boat. 10 mins in she tapped out, and I sat her up for a fabulious titty fuck. Made a serious mess on those hangers but she laughed it off and cleaned herself off. 50+100 a bottle of water, a deep tongue kiss and out the door I go.��
Recommendation: Yes

Even the date is weird.... But if you look through his posts this one was posted about a year ago..... Strange indeed....
Slow School, I APPLAUD you.
Those doing bbbj,obviously don't a care about their health Originally Posted by Boobseeker
What in the world is wrong with you Boobseeker? Way I see it, we are all grown ups here. People can do what they want and will take responsibility for their actions. I don't partake in BBBJ or DATY but I certainly am not gonna call people out if they do.... Even the CDC has put oral sex on the extremely low risk of getting anything. Not only that...but we have a medical professional here on the forum with a 76 in his user that pretty much says the same damn thing..... save your judgement for a higher power and get out of the hobby if you are so worried. This is a place to share info and we don't need to be reprimanded by you for our actions.... after all YOU are choosing to pay for sex just like the rest of us......
BBBJ and DATY. Sounds good if you have an understanding family and really good health Ins. I'll put this on my NO list. Thanks for the tip. Originally Posted by Slowschool
One thing I despise is a hypocrite. Slowschool, in addition to what Rangerrick74 has mentioned above, you have review of Molly on 7/23, a provider who is well known for both BBBJ and BBFS, where you did both DATY and BBBJ. If you are going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk, otherwise, don't be throwing rocks when you are living in a glass house
BBBJ and DATY. Sounds good if you have an understanding family and really good health Ins. I'll put this on my NO list. Thanks for the tip. Originally Posted by Slowschool
Interesting bit of hypocrisy considering you mention bbbj and daty in several of your reviews, lol.
Good info Demo.

The game store next door is loud! The shared wall is thin.
Slowschool, I hate to break it to you but I had a few of your providers before and after your said dates. Sad to tell you but a few did TUMA, as well as CIM. I think you should seek another hobby. In this group we all share our toys
  • Mokoa
  • 01-03-2024, 11:34 PM
If you all wish to discuss hobby risks, please discuss that topic in its own thread. Not here.

Over thirty days.

Closed.