Dress Code

I never answer the door in less that a top. Sometimes it's just top and thong. AT NIGHT I take my job more serious, I always dress up. Light makeup& a teddy! I want to take my time and make guys feel welcome. I have candles lit, I have SOME TYPE OF getup on then answer the door "HELLO" works every time
How about asking each hobbyist what they would like to see you wearing would help?

Frankly, only once did a provider ask that question and I never forgot it.

I said T-shirt no bra and panties.

Trees
I try to ask but most times the response is "whatever you feel like wearing!" or "Surprise me!" so usually I try to match the outfit with what I think the session will be like. FYI- Hot & Heavy High School gets the "check out these titties" t-shirt, panties, and a solid knee high sock! lol

But the main reason I like dressing up is because it makes me feel SEXY!!! That little boost of confidence I have when I look in the mirror before answering the door means that my focus is all on you and not how weird I think I look in a thong.

I REALLY fucking hate thongs

I REALLY fucking hate thongs Originally Posted by LuzMarie
LOL me too! Having a wedgie all day, no thanks!
LOL me too! Having a wedgie all day, no thanks! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
but damn! your ass looks sooooo good in one
If it is an outcall to my place, casual is best.

For an incall session I would prefer lingerie and heels or at least some type of outfit that shows that she put a little effort into looking good for me. When I go for an incall session and the provider is dressed like she just got back from the grocery store I find it a bit disappointing.

As far as makeup, I prefer light makeup. If they go all Tammy Faye, that does not help.
I don't like lingerie very much. In fact, I''ve always found sheer, flowy types of lingerie to be a little bit of a turn off. I prefer bikinis, tight/ low cut clubbing type clothes, and cosplay like outfits (think slutty cheerleader, ect.).
Definitely jeans and cute top.. I HATE HATE HATE the towel with damp hair bit!!! Just want to turn and run!
This is a very interesting topic. However, I feel every man has his likes and fetishes. Most clients book with me to fulfill a fantasy that he cant get at home in his personal life for many different reasons. Roll playing and dressing up is so much fun! I like to ask questions and really listen to my clients individually to assure a mind blowing experience Everytime All of these suggestions are great! Remember to switch it up, men get bored easily! Keep it strange ladies !! Xoxo
+1
Myself personally would be a sun dress without under garments. Hair done recently(sometime that day). Light make-up(lip gloss) and maybe a light body spray. Something sweet... Then ill be in heaven!
This is one area I struggle with as so many women I see just rip of there clothes and get naked as soon as i walk in and it then leads to a not as enjoyable session for me as it feels like a routine.

I like a lady to be dressed up in a sexy outfit with maybe set of lingerie underneath. I then like us to undress each other slowly. Me playing discovering teasing same happening in reveres. I love stockings and heels and other things to remain on for the entire session.

As for Make up it really depends on the lady mostly l like a little on as it adds to the fantasy that im buying into. Im not in the hobby for girl next door. Im in the hobby for sexy horny lady that wants to have sex!
Definitely jeans and cute top.. I HATE HATE HATE the towel with damp hair bit!!! Just want to turn and run! Originally Posted by northatx512
this although as long as she is dressed i can deal with the hair!!
I like make up and hair worn down.
Casual for me, light make up for me! The only thing I REALLY dislike is WIGS!