Unlike Democrats , Republicans aren’t a clan.

... Where did I say ALL Republicans are above reproach? I didn’t , because they are not!
... Originally Posted by oilfieldace
So, now that you state the same is true across the line, I feel I now did my part in wasting bandwidth along with you.

Guess we are running out of pointless threads to post since their ain't no great crest of rouge.
Jamaal Bowman of New York, Cori Bush of Missouri, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan. Big surprise Joe Biden when he was a Senator. Just to name a few. Both sides had had someone to cross the aisle at one time or the other but both side vote party lines on most occasion. Oh and BTW, I am not a Democrat.
Have to disagree with you here. Party politics. PACS and money. Remember Tom Delay, the Republican from Texas ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
What about him? This isn't a White House news conference where Karine gets to throw bombs without response. Tell us about Delay.
As I recall, Delay was found innocent when all the dust had settled. Yes, that means his conviction was overturned, twice.
I am really sure that the term, "Republican-In-Name-Only" (no H) predates Mr. Trump as a political candidate by something like twenty years. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Trump was a registered democrat when we called them Rhinos.
The last democrat to break ranks was Donald Trump, he was preceded by Ronald Reagan, before that we had Harry Truman.
You call people who believe in science a clan? How about just a whole lot smarter then the fucked up gop cartels...all three of the NEW fuck up gop parties. Couldn't even get a small wave with inflation still in the 8% range. What's they say about the biggest loser of all time? Run Trumpy run to another record lose. He is still just fucking with the clueless

The main thing I know about climate change...the ice keeps melting and it ain't coming back and the water keeps rising and it ain't going down. It's really not rocket science. But the ignorant believers belive that it's a hoax
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2022, 02:56 PM
You call people who believe in science a clan? x Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The Klan calling out folks in a clan!

If as the title suggests, the Republicans are not a clan, what are they ?
The correct word might be den. A den of thieves.

At least the last Republican administration.
If as the title suggests, the Republicans are not a clan, what are they ?
The correct word might be den. A den of thieves.

At least the last Republican administration. Originally Posted by VitaMan

the Grand Old Party.

the party that saved the Union. freed slaves. voted to end Jim Crow and for civil rights.

what have the Democrats done?

founded the KKK. ushered in Jim Crow and segregation. spend money like drunk sailors.

bahahahhaaa
You call people who believe in science a clan? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
From the party who thinks men can have babies and a bad flu season is worth destroying the economy.
the Grand Old Party.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
used to be. Now they just take orders from their Don.
used to be. Now they just take orders from their Don. Originally Posted by VitaMan

and who are the DemonRats taking their orders from?

AOC?
Shumer?
Pelosi?
Bernie?
Nadler?
Schiff?
the Clintons?
Barry Obama?

i'll take the Don over all of them.
Aboutism ?

Also read up on the civil rights acts of the 1960s and the great society. And listen to the JFK speech.
June 11 1963
Televised if you prefer
Aboutism ?

Also read up on the civil rights acts of the 1960s and the great society. And listen to the JFK speech.
June 11 1963
Televised if you prefer Originally Posted by VitaMan

speaking of the civil rights act, which party had a higher percentage who voted for it?

thank you valued poster.
If so, the Democratic administration must have helped them realize it was the right thing to do. You can view the JFK speech of June 11 1963

This was missing on your previous itemized list of accomplishments.