The Kardassian's

Fuck them Kardashian hoes!!

Kim may be a rich bitch but she's only good to skeet on and get head from. I wouldn't touch the others.

IMO Kim has the sex appeal of a goddess.....
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
She may look like a goddess with an ass that's very skeetable, but I keep in mind that Ray J and Reggie Bush(along with possibly a few other bruthas) used to smash this hoe raw-dog.
Kim has the body and knows how to work it.. but she could use a little less in the "gold digger" dept......

Kourtney hmmm she needs to just grow up and not be a BITCH.. Scott is a decent guy.. sure he has rough edges... but hey.. if you marry him you can smooth them down.. NOT marrying him means if he gets tired of your BS, all he has to do pack and leave.. And start paying child support which he can argue in court he does not need to since you are from a wealthy family etc... in other words he can get ugly with ya. So marry the guy..

Kloe - she seems to have gotten A LOT better once she got married.. she is less concerned with the bs in the Kardashian clan as she is with her personal life.. Honestly I hope she and Lamar do start a family.

Kim needs to make another sex tape however.

Now the two youngest sisters.. Kendall and Kylie well they are growing up and before you know it will be old enough to get freaky.

I remember back in the 80's when singer Debbie Gibson was out.. she was this cute teenager who had talent.. now she is getting close to 40, has posed for playboy with her hot body and still has talent
I read somewhere that the mom said of Kim's husband " He's only a basketball player". What does she think Lamar is? Lamar seems like a whiny gold digger to me. He already has kids he ignores and still wants more. It's socially irrrisponsible to just pop kids out the way they do!

He was jealous of the pregnant one! " Why I can't have no baby"? He already DOES! It looks like the big one he is married to does not like the kids. Good for the mom keeping his kids off the show so he could profit. He wanted to use them!

Scott has great taste. The women have good stylist.....