Encounter: oasis

…Cameras in AMP's may be common practice. As scary as that sounds. That's how they got Robert Kraft. They probably thought he was just another old, white eccie member. Originally Posted by houston23
So you’re saying my videos are being used as AMP instructional videos? Now I’m gonna have to get a tan.

Anyone found Joanna yet? I promise I won’t divulge her extracurricular activity. And cover the hidden camera or upload a prior L1 video so as not to alert mamasan.
Damn they have cameras?!? Wtf, I wanted to return and try and push my luck with her
It’s definitely not the regular there but I don’t doubt it.
I’ve actually banged one there but it was late night, 9;30 I went in and everyone was gone and she was closing up herself, so I’d say it is possible
[QUOTE=Noone221;1063517465]Date: 6-11-24
Name: - Joanna I think not a hundred percent sure see ros
Phone: 832-491-0909
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Great massage and a very nice HE
Hair Length and Color: Long black near elbow/waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Long straight black hair very, very slim, nice one A little bit on the tall side cute face B cup
Recommendation: Yes
no cameras in the rooms as everyone well knows. this girl just as all the others all just do a great massage and deliver on a HE when Mongers are not assholes. why someone would post BS is the main topic here. Seems he gets the girl fired for no actual reason but just a misunderstanding. Words have consequences so it seems.
The owner keeps the place decent and stays discreet. Everyone works hard and as Mongers you all should know truth from fiction. This Guy most likely cannot write a sentence and says what he likes and not what he received, in doing so word gets to the owner and the girl gets fired. Postings should stay to facts and keep story telling to the book clubs.
Jessica has not been working at this place since November of 23 , the place has no locks on the doors so i am sure they would not allow anything inappropriate as someone could just walk in at anytime. you can see the cameras in the hall and entrance. No cameras are ever placed in rooms. that would be creepy.
I don't mind an audience....lol
no cameras in the rooms as everyone well knows. this girl just as all the others all just do a great massage and deliver on a HE when Mongers are not assholes. why someone would post BS is the main topic here. Seems he gets the girl fired for no actual reason but just a misunderstanding. Words have consequences so it seems. Originally Posted by TCB5207
The owner keeps the place decent and stays discreet. Everyone works hard and as Mongers you all should know truth from fiction. This Guy most likely cannot write a sentence and says what he likes and not what he received, in doing so word gets to the owner and the girl gets fired. Postings should stay to facts and keep story telling to the book clubs. Originally Posted by TCB5207
Jessica has not been working at this place since November of 23 , the place has no locks on the doors so i am sure they would not allow anything inappropriate as someone could just walk in at anytime. you can see the cameras in the hall and entrance. No cameras are ever placed in rooms. that would be creepy. Originally Posted by TCB5207
Hello, Mamasan.
Thanks mamasan/owner pimp for making an account to let us know.

AMP’s have cameras EVERYWHERE. I don’t give a fuck cause I’m a single guy and not a public figure or anything. Pretty sure they have videos on everybody to use as collateral if needed.
lol at the new account. Either a worker there, Joanna herself, or a Joanna fanboy.

I went by yesterday to just inquire about Joanna. The gal acted as if she didn’t know, but then she says did you write the review? I’m like review what, what are you talking about, lol. Didn’t let the trick no I was even on here.

So they knew/know and obviously monitor this board. Make no mistake, there are ones that will mingle outside from time to time, it’s all about the Benjamin’s as the song went.
Indeed I cannot see anyone trying much as they may surely be heard with the rooms being as busy as they are. They offer a great massage and the girls know how to finish you off on que.
Indeed I cannot see anyone trying much as they may surely be heard with the rooms being as busy as they are. They offer a great massage and the girls know how to finish you off on que. Originally Posted by TCB5207
On queue means to wait in line.

On cue means at the right moment. For me that’s about 7 minutes in or just after some NE and gluteal massage. Or disrobing.

On que means what?
that would typically be on the flip, lol
Jr is now awake and at attention and think it would be obvious what now needs attention. I have always left smiling and feeling better than when I walked in.