Rest In Peace

WRONG. Foxconn employees are the ones who have committed suicides, they are NOT Apple employees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn_suicides Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Anyone can edit wikipedia Waco Kid. Even a 12 year old can. That means they can change it to whatever they think it should be. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source of information at all, any college professor would shoot down any wikipedia source in a heartbeat and so will I.

Just thought I'd let you know.
I mean no disrespect to the memory of Steve Jobs, but Munch, wasn't he unAmerican for sending jobs overseas? I thought you liked America? Many want to punish companies who move their manufacturing to overseas cites, oops, I mean sites.
I don't have and never had any Apple product, but I think he was a remarkable man.
But he never impressed me with his salary of "$1.00 per year", I mean that's easy to do if you have a few billion in your piggy bank. What impressed me that he kept working while he was sicker than hell, or maybe that was the only thing he really loved.

For "The Dali Lama", asking: who is this guy, that just shows that you are totally ignorant of any news events and all your posts and opinions should take in consideration that you are totally unaware of what's happening in the world. In other words, how can you form a decent opinion if you are not informed at all? The answer is short:
YOU CAN'T
You guys can decide for yourself. Anyone can pay themselves $1 when they have billions. Hopefully he took care of his employees on the way out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnaeC...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLw4...er_profilepage
I confess.
I've been drinking and don't feel like googling.....who the fuck is Steve Jobs?If bt knows him\ he must be a friend of John Mutha, drives a Ford truck or drops his own soap.

Was he gay? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you need to sober up.

he was a visionary and founder & CEO of Apple Corp. He introduced the Apple compuuters and more recently the Iphones & Ipads.
I can't stop myself.. What? He didn't have an app for that?

Rip Steve Jobs. We will all miss you and your improvements in my life. Originally Posted by TabooTanner

an app for what?
So young! He has certainly touched a lot of lives! RIP!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex

I know he is in burning in hell right now! GD evil corporations like Apple exploiting the poor & middleclass. Does ipads & iphones need 2 be so expensive? they want 2 much profit. I hope Barack takes Apple over & give some phones & computers 2 the poor people!
I can't stop myself.. What? He didn't have an app for that?

Rip Steve Jobs. We will all miss you and your improvements in my life. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
ya u u u u . what about all the poor folks he exploited in his life? what about them?!
Even a 12 year old can.
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
Well that disqualifies you, doesn't it?

Wiki gets peer reviews and if they do find something that's not accurate they pull it. and just so you know, Wiki no longer allows just anyone to edit articles, you have to register now. must have gotten tired of cleaning up your posts.

and i suppose the Huffington Post is edited by 12 years olds?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_573327.html

Foxconn is a supplier, to Apple and many other US companies. Foxconn isn't a subsidiary of Apple and no Foxconn employees are also Apple employees.
ya u u u u . what about all the poor folks he exploited in his life? what about them?! Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
You, Sir, have the brain of a 5 year old. And i bet he was glad to get rid of it.

I don't have and never had any Apple product, but I think he was a remarkable man.
... What impressed me that he kept working while he was sicker than hell,... Originally Posted by waverunner234
I agree....I don't have or never owned any Apple, but I took feel we are in a better world because of his contributions.

In regard to the Dalilama...I'm sure he was just joking.
A marketing and industrial design genius who created a successful elitist brand with cult-like following.

To compare him to Ford is an insult to Ford who brought cheap transportation to the masses; Jobs legacy is more like Enzo Ferrari.

RIP Steve Jobs !
I-Sad
The operating system that Apple developed is a much more stable platform, less prone to viruses, faster and superior to the Windows operating system in every way.

So given all that, why then is Windows so much more prevalent in the business world than the Apple OS?

Sadly, that was one major thing that Steve Jobs left undone and Bill Gates marketed his inferior product better than Apple to the world.
Microsoft products are more affordable for the masses.................Jobs wasn't interested in market share; but bigger margins.

The operating system that Apple developed is a much more stable platform, less prone to viruses, faster and superior to the Windows operating system in every way.

So given all that, why then is Windows so much more prevalent in the business world than the Apple OS?

Sadly, that was one major thing that Steve Jobs left undone and Bill Gates marketed his inferior product better than Apple to the world. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn