Friends in this hobby world we partake in.

Coming from the biker world, a Brother is someone who has bleed and/or cried with you, will sell anything he owns to raise your bail, and will watch out for your ole' lady while you are away as if you were right there with him.

A friend is someone you trust to do whatever it takes to find a Brother so that your back is covered. You have had an ongoing relationship of some type leading you to believe you can trust him/her to a point, but he doesn't know where the bodies are buried.
I have many, many friends, in and out of the hobby. I value each immensely. I can count my Brothers on one hand. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
ThatHarleyGuy speaks some deep shit, but he gets it!
That pic looks pretty friendly alright!

(staff edit; image not allowed per guidelines; ztonk)
Not really, I don't even see an attempt for a reach-around.
LMAO...oh, are reach-arounds generally par for the course in these types of encounters Rand? It would appear your knowledge of the subject is superior to mine so please tell the rest of the class what a TRULY friendly man love session entails?

Not really, I don't even see an attempt for a reach-around. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
LMAO...oh, are reach-arounds generally par for the course in these types of encounters Rand? It would appear your knowledge of the subject is superior to mine so please tell the rest of the class what a TRULY friendly man love session entails? Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

It's common sense more than subject matter knowledge. Wouldn't you appreciate a reach-around if you were taking it up the ass?
Really great idea for a thread Whispers.

Hannah, you just ruined it...... *yuk*
yep, all friends, the a/c guy, the plumber, the dentist, the garbage guy, and the atty.. that is, as long as the bank account is flush, or you can do "something" for them, then the term "friends" get a bit different. It becomes..."I used to know so-n-so, we were tight! Wonder what ever happened to her/him?"
I would be skeptical of anyone here actually being "friends". Running mates? Sure!
Party hounds? you bet. Anything further is just delusional.
I definitely have some true friends here on the board. *(smile)* A few very special folks I can count as a friend, and it's the real thing. I consider myself blessed in that regard, and ever grateful.

Love,
I was only quoting someone else so please don't give me the credit for that one! They deleted the original post which was directly before mine but left my quote and I got pointed for it. Tonight is not my night at all. meh. what's a girl to do.

Really great idea for a thread Whispers.

Hannah, you just ruined it...... *yuk* Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
I was only quoting someone else so please don't give me the credit for that one! They deleted the original post which was directly before mine but left my quote and I got pointed for it. Tonight is not my night at all. meh. what's a girl to do. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I thought it was funny and foul all at the same time....

Hey I get pointed for some very trivial stuff.... Don't sweat it....
Well I will chime in. Most of the people I know are from the hobby and the women I have known for 10 years and longer If they are a flake to everyone else they will eventually be a flake to you. as so in my experiance.It is so sad to call someone bff one day and the next those same girls are turning you in or smearing your name wow I guess it takes all kinds. But my best male friend of now 12 years I met through the hobby and I would give my kidney for hell even my last drop of blood for. He has shown me what a true friend is and I can only wish to compliment or be an encouragement to his life as he has been to mine. there are about 5 i consider real friends and have kept in contact through the years.
And a real friend does not say I luv ya one day and slice your tires or threaten to out you the next that is not and never was a friend just so you know.
You do realize I don't have a dick, right? It's ok...I forget myself sometimes too!

It's common sense more than subject matter knowledge. Wouldn't you appreciate a reach-around if you were taking it up the ass? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
You do realize I don't have a dick, right? It's ok...I forget myself sometimes too! Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Took you long enough to catch that.

Besides, that was the milder of the responses I had.
LOL, I caught it right away...it took me that long to come up with a reply that didn't sound overtly bitchy.

Took you long enough to catch that.

Besides, that was the milder of the responses I had. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor