Look who posted this review

What’s it smell like now???? Originally Posted by bambino
Popcorn.
Popcorn. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
With a smattering of bullshit.
It makes the corn grow better.
What took her so long? Originally Posted by bambino

it took her 4 minutes 59 seconds to get over the shock of encountering the Bulgarian ..

BAHHAAA
Popcorn. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Nachos
If you did your own homework, since you know lots of guys lie about their references, this wouldn't be an issue for you. "Do your own homework " That's what you tell other ladies when they contact you for references if you don't know or like the provider. You sure as hell didn't give a damn in the past who he stalked, as long as it wasn't you. I'm assuming you give a damn now because he's bothering the hell out of you. What a convenient time for you to start giving a fuck. Personally I've recently had to block titsfuck on every number I own because of his racist banter and degrading comments about other providers. But good luck and best wishes. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl

Doing your part to make new friends I see?
^^^^ Yet here you are 10yrs later... Still concerned and fully absorbed with what I'm doing. I'm flattered. <eyeroll> btw a little birdie told me he went back to Bulgaria. Problem solved.
^^^^ Yet here you are 10yrs later... Still concerned and fully absorbed with what I'm doing. I'm flattered. <eyeroll> btw a little birdie told me he went back to Bulgaria. Problem solved. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
So, the lil fella went back to his mama. How nice.