Encounter: Heaven is a place on Earth @ Lovely Angel

Sorry guys but the pictures aren't even close. She is most definitely not fat, but she is hardly "all curves and a thick ass" either. Quite the contrary, while very cute she hardly has any actual curves (A cups, not B) and she has that all too common Asian "flat ass", she is not exactly "skinny" like one might describe Elin, but she is hardly curvy either.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to disparage her looks at all and she looks NOTHING like Yuri either. Heaven, while being mid 30's has a very youthful look which could easily make a person think she was still in her 20's, Yuri OTOH is well into her 40's and even Stevie Wonder wouldn't confuse her with a woman in her 20's lol

As for service, in that regard she does remind me a bit of Yuri, I was VERY pleased with my session with both of them with Heaven being the more attractive of the two by quite a margin, my earlier observations not to the contrary. I would be more than willing to book with Heaven again, I don't think I could say the same about Yuri, Yuri has looks on par with Vicky, but without the "out of this world" service to make me forget about her lack of great looks. Good, maybe even "very good" service, but nothing compared to Vicky. Heaven OTOH is a very cute girl, more than cute enough to warrant a return visit. Originally Posted by GaGambler
I am confused here: I think Heaven is just the new name of Yuri? But your comment make it feels like they are two different girls?
I am confused here: I think Heaven is just the new name of Yuri? But your comment make it feels like they are two different girls? Originally Posted by jackyjacky
She might as well be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You do realize it’s the same girl. Different name.
Try a review if you feel you have a different view.
You joined 2009. Made your first post in 2013. And came alive 11-13-20
You Kept this handle asleep until then Now racked up 50 posts all in the last few months Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood

Not that I really owe anyone an explanation, but I joined this site well before 2009, I think I joined ASPD back in 2004, I just never bothered posting much here until recently, I do however have well over 50,000 posts on that oThER site under this very same handle if post count is the yardstick we want to use where it comes to credibility.
I wouldn’t mind “knock, knock, knocking on Heaven’s [back]door...”
I am confused here: I think Heaven is just the new name of Yuri? But your comment make it feels like they are two different girls? Originally Posted by jackyjacky

I am not going to make a habit of this, but I owe the board an apology, I saw "Yuri" a few months ago and I saw "Heaven" yesterday and I could have sworn, actually I think I did swear that they are two different women but "I WAS WRONG" ugh I HATE uttering those words. lol

Somehow I guess losing that weight took ten years off her appearance, and now I have to eat crow. If it wasn't for the similarities in service that she still has, like all the time she love to spend in the shower I would still be denying that she is the same girl. All I can say is what City_Punk said "she might as well be" a different girl. She really is night and day from just a few months ago.

I guess that means I owe "American Hardwood" an apology too. GRRRR. I HATE being wrong, but I am man enough to eat my words when called for and I'll say it again I WAS WRONG.
I wouldn’t mind “knock, knock, knocking on Heaven’s [back]door...” Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Umm let's not... Reds still OOC. Heavens front door is just as good as any back door.
Umm let's not... Reds still OOC. Heavens front door is just as good as any back door. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
Are you implying I wrecked Red’s rectum? LOL!
Are you implying I wrecked Red’s rectum? LOL! Originally Posted by BigBamboo

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ Have no Idea, but better believe I have my name on the waiting list.
Red may come back with a do not trespass on my ass sticker