Leftwingers go nuts over SWA pilot on intercom...LET'S GO BRANDON!!

• Tiny
  • 10-31-2021, 06:27 AM
If a pilot comes on the loudspeakers and says “Fuck Joe Biden” or “Fuck Donald Trump” he’s going to piss off about 50% of the paying customers. That’s not a good way to run a business. They should fire him or put him on probation.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2021, 06:39 AM
If a pilot comes on the loudspeakers and says “Fuck Joe Biden” or “Fuck Donald Trump” he’s going to piss off about 50% of the paying customers. That’s not a good way to run a business. They should fire him or put him on probation. Originally Posted by Tiny
They are getting ready to fire his ass if he doesn't take the vaccine
Wrongful termination suit. And its fuck joe biden
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2021, 06:49 AM
Wrongful termination suit. And its fuck joe biden Originally Posted by winn dixie
https://6abc.com/southwest-airlines-...yees/11084709/

Do you know Texas is a right to work State? They can fire you for damn near anything...buy yes, they can sue. You can sue the Lord for more salvation but that does not mean you'll win.
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Once again, the liberty lovers can’t wrap their heads around who the enemy is.

It’s the virus.

Not the Democrats. Not the RINOs. Not the schools. Not the gummint. Not President Biden.

It’s the virus.

Apparently they would rather chant profanities in front of their unprotected children and lose than fight it.

This stupidity has been going on for almost a year.
https://6abc.com/southwest-airlines-...yees/11084709/

Do you know Texas is a right to work State? They can fire you for damn near anything...buy yes, they can sue. You can sue the Lord for more salvation but that does not mean you'll win. Originally Posted by WTF
... And it doesn't mean you'll lose.

... one o' me favourite Australian sayings is:

"SUE the BASTARDS!"

#### Salty
Fuck firing the pilot ..... give that man a raise!! .....
WTF?

all apologies to WTF ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
wtf doesn't need an apology. spank him anyways. upside, downside, and sideways!
[kid censored]

Fuck CryptKicker
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
why? not get any love points?
They are getting ready to fire his ass if he doesn't take the vaccine Originally Posted by WTF
i believe the airline has backed off on the mandate.
too funny! lets go brandon!
  • Tiny
  • 10-31-2021, 12:07 PM
i believe the airline has backed off on the mandate. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Biden’s executive order consider airlines to be federal contractors, and thus they must require their employees to get vaccinated or stop doing business with the Feds?
why? not get any love points? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He seems to be on a kamikaze mission.
Once again, the liberty lovers can’t wrap their heads around who the enemy is.

It’s the virus.

Not the Democrats. Not the RINOs. Not the schools. Not the gummint. Not President Biden.

It’s the virus.

Apparently they would rather chant profanities in front of their unprotected children and lose than fight it.

This stupidity has been going on for almost a year. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You intellect shines thtough with every post...