Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

For a change, IBIdiot has HIJACKED another thread.

Creepy sick bastard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yup Originally Posted by CJ7
It's obvious which "on-the-rag" lib-retards are sharing a *string* with the benighted Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie. The pretentious Yankee jackass had only to pull the *string* and they were there.

That these two dumb-fuck lib-retards see any merit in this flame thread further reveals they have absolutely no intelligence.
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Poor IB, it is not a flame thread--it is a holy crusade to make this board safer for sane discussion! I would have thought a RWW Thumper such as yourself for have fully supported such noble goals. Are you now rejecting you basic Thumper beliefs? How shocking! (Not really shocking at all, but it sounded good. In reality it's more of your same spewing illogic, more of you incessant attacks on anyone who disagrees with you.)
Poor IB, it is not a flame thread--it is a holy crusade to make this board safer for sane discussion! I would have thought a RWW Thumper such as yourself for have fully supported such noble goals. Are you now rejecting you basic Thumper beliefs? How shocking! (Not really shocking at all, but it sounded good. In reality it's more of your same spewing illogic, more of you incessant attacks on anyone who disagrees with you.) Originally Posted by Old-T
Your ignorant bias and hypocrisy is showing again, Old-Twerp. Every time your dumb-ass condescendingly presumes to appeal to anything "religious" or "holy", it's well known that you're being a lying-ass hypocrite, Old-Twerp. Go screw yourself, Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
More outrageous statements, IB. You say I am hypocritical? That implies my words don't match my actions in terms of religion. To say that legitimately you must KNOW my religious affiliation/actions, so I call you out once more: What religion do I practice?????? I'll even give you some hints: I am not an atheist, and I am very much practicing in my religion.
More outrageous statements, IB. You say I am hypocritical? That implies my words don't match my actions in terms of religion. To say that legitimately you must KNOW my religious affiliation/actions, so I call you out once more: What religion do I practice?????? I'll even give you some hints: I am not an atheist, and I am very much practicing in my religion. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-Twerp, and your irreligious words are your actions.
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2014, 02:19 PM
More outrageous statements, IB. You say I am hypocritical? That implies my words don't match my actions in terms of religion. To say that legitimately you must KNOW my religious affiliation/actions, so I call you out once more: What religion do I practice?????? I'll even give you some hints: I am not an atheist, and I am very much practicing in my religion. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's not very nice. What part of my statement is a lie? None. Just admit it--YOU were caught making a claim you can't back up (again), and in normal IB mode when you are called on it you squirm, you disavow, you rant, you deflect.

This is very simple:
--You said I was a hypocrite because of my religious comment
--So what religion am I that goes counter to what I said?

Very simple. No lie. But far too embarrassing for YOU to admit you screwed up again.

Poor IB. The fact that you don't like me to point out your buffoonery doesn't make my comments wrong. It makes you a cowardly buffoon.
So you pulled your "PMS string" and it drew all of your butt-buddies in close to you, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie. Do all of you lib-retarded cock-suckers share just the one "rag", you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What is a PMS string, Cock Whisperer?

And do you really think your 10+ word names for other people are funny?
Congrats IB.

I see that you're still continuing to shit in every thread today ....all day.

No end in sight I guess.
He done broke the meltdown meter!
That's not very nice. What part of my statement is a lie? None. Just admit it--YOU were caught making a claim you can't back up (again), and in normal IB mode when you are called on it you squirm, you disavow, you rant, you deflect.

This is very simple:
--You said I was a hypocrite because of my religious comment
--So what religion am I that goes counter to what I said?

Very simple. No lie. But far too embarrassing for YOU to admit you screwed up again.

Poor IB. The fact that you don't like me to point out your buffoonery doesn't make my comments wrong. It makes you a cowardly buffoon.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a condescending buffoon, Old-Twerp, and that too is *not very nice*, jackass. One needn't go back any further than your most recent post to show that you are an inveterate liar, Old-Twerp.

What is a PMS string, Cock Whisperer?

And do you really think your 10+ word names for other people are funny? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Regardless of whether or not they are humorous, they seem to irritate you and certain others, you pretentious Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie. So, as BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat too often says:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Originally Posted by bigtex

Congrats IB.

I see that you're still continuing to shit in every thread today ....all day.

No end in sight I guess. Originally Posted by JCM800
So it goes as long as you and others of your lib-retard ilk vie to be the subject of the posts, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
In Bred Hankering has a 10 year old transsexual write a reply to each of us, then he parrots it over and over till he hopes to bore us to not replying then he marks up a win.
In Bred Hankering has a 10 year old transsexual write a reply to each of us, then he parrots it over and over till he hopes to bore us to not replying then he marks up a win. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The guy is an idiot. Continues to make absolutely no sense with any of his posts. Then he degenerates into his ridiculous name-calling when he gets buried.
You're a condescending buffoon, Old-Twerp, and that too is *not very nice*, jackass. One needn't go back any further than your most recent post to show that you are an inveterate liar, Old-Twerp.

Regardless of whether or not they are humorous, they seem to irritate you and certain others, you pretentious Yankee jackass living in exile in Dixie. So, as BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat too often says:

So it goes as long as you and others of your lib-retard ilk vie to be the subject of the posts, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But EVERYBODY condescends to you, Cock Whisperer. It's so easy.

But EVERYBODY condescends to you, Cock Whisperer. It's so easy.
Originally Posted by ExNYer

nyRINOer, Your vote ...your Oboytoy... We will never forget.