Funniest/Best things heard in a session

Havent I seen You some where B4?
Was number 2 me? LOL! Late night clients can be weirdo's. It seems the later it gets the weirder the clients get! You would be amazed at the difference between a 12pm client & a 12am client. But of couse this is not true for every late night apointment.

Back on topic .... I had a client a few weeks back say ... "I've read your reviews and they say great things about your service but not so much your looks, so I knew you would'nt be that pretty!" OUCH! I'm still licking my wounds.

And he said this right at the begining of the session. Boy was that a LONG hour! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You're not kidding... it's true, the later it gets, the weirder the guys guys get. I just chalk it up to some possible drug use, and for a few, alcohol. Even in civilian life, I feel like anyone still scouting the streets after 3am has some kinda issue. I can actually say that all of the calls I happen to take so late has been, let's say, a very unique experience.
The worst thing I guess its kinda funny was when I got a call from a provider telling me she liked me more then my GF did, and then she later got mad at me when I did not call her when I had a bad day. I never called her after the I like you more then your GF statement, but she called me for a month after that off and on i just did not pick up anymore, after a while she stopped calling. Originally Posted by trey
The things chicks will say to make a sale!!!
  • Trey
  • 04-26-2010, 07:41 AM
You're not kidding... it's true, the later it gets, the weirder the guys guys get. I just chalk it up to some possible drug use, and for a few, alcohol. Even in civilian life, I feel like anyone still scouting the streets after 3am has some kinda issue. I can actually say that all of the calls I happen to take so late has been, let's say, a very unique experience. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
where do the normal guys fall in, I like to meet between 9-11am normally I make appointments but chicks are always late anyway.

The things chicks will say to make a sale!!! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I really wish she was I was worried she was going to come by my house at first. She had already made the sale it was after like the second or third time we saw each other that she said that.
I just get the laughter when I undress.
  • bbkid
  • 04-26-2010, 06:47 PM
The things chicks will say to make a sale!!! Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Hey ld, we're ALL like that!!! I say stuff to customers all day in the heat of the battle. Maybe not a lie - but something he/she may "want" to hear.

It's just business. Right???
that is my all time fantasy....is the be caught by a good looking house keeper that wants action too.....

Going to town with a provider in the afternoon and we are in mish position about to ring the bell, when housekeeping knocks on the door and calls out "housekeeping". Given the hight of passion we didn't respond so in comes the poor housekeeper and all she gets is an eye full of ass and bee lines it for the door.

Provider looks up at me smiles and says "oops my bad, should've locked the door" Originally Posted by Baseplate
One young lady asked me...."Why does your c__ taste so salty?" Another got mad at me and asked me "Why did you do that?" after I squirted her in the eye while engaged in Russian. That made me laugh.
My best is, first time meeting a provider, 10 minutes after walking in the door while I am DATY, she manages to mutter through her moaning... from now on you get two hours for one...
One young lady asked me...."Why does your c__ taste so salty?" Another got mad at me and asked me "Why did you do that?" after I squirted her in the eye while engaged in Russian. That made me laugh. Originally Posted by The Squirtest

Its hard to get that stuff out of your eye...everything is blurry for a while and it feels hella funny.
While in dallas on tour a few years back.. guy walks in.. says to me " your not really the type of girl I see usually body type and all..being a bbw..but I have heard great things about your bj so I'll let you suck my dick this time..long as you swallow"..

guy in austin says "I don't like you, and you probably don't like me based on our board discussions, but I gotta give your ass a try so you wanna bend over now, or suck it first?

Guy in houston-- I'm not really into fatter girls, but heard you take it up the ass like a champ, heres the donation, really don't need to talk to you or look at you, just get on your hands and knees and spread your ass cheeks"

Guy in arkansas--during DATY which he swears he was the best at..but I had already told him DATY does ABSOLUTELY nothing for me.. he is licking away.. I'm laying there trying to pretend to be into it.. he pulls away and says " so either I suck at this or you really don't like daty"..to which i say "told you I didn't, sorry i suck at faking daty enjoyment".. to which he says "ok fine, suck me hard and let me fuck you up your ass, cuz thats what I wanted anyways".. smiling i say "no problem, should have just said that to begin with..

guy in Dallas "your prettier then I thought you would be".. to which I had to ask "so if you was worried why show up?" he says "cuz your cheaper and suppose to suck real good..so lets find out.."

guy in San Antonio--"are you alone".. humm ya last time i checked.. i say to him.. right up until he sits on the bed.. to which I yell out "EXCEPT FOR THE GUY UNDER THE BED".. HE YELPS and hops from the bed pants at his ankles.. I had to laugh..

Countless guys-- "hey I tried calling already once to set up an appointment, but you didn't answer.." ME: "humm ya prolly cuz I either had a cock up my ass or in my mouth..so i was kinda busy..what time was you wanting again?"
DeAnna Luv[/URL];261777]Guy in arkansas--during DATY which he swears he was the best at..but I had already told him DATY does ABSOLUTELY nothing for me.. he is licking away.. I'm laying there trying to pretend to be into it.. he pulls away and says " so either I suck at this or you really don't like daty"..to which i say "told you I didn't, sorry i suck at faking daty enjoyment".. to which he says "ok fine, suck me hard and let me fuck you up your ass, cuz thats what I wanted anyways".. smiling i say "no problem, should have just said that to begin with.. Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4202"
I have also had the same result with another provider as well. Different strokes for different folks I guess.