The Ministry of Tuth is open for business

Appears the are very worried about a severe allergic reaction.

...Even more disturbingly, the DHS announcement cites as a potential national security threat the lifting of Covid restrictions such as lockdowns. After all, when the cattle are allowed outside of their homes without restriction, there’s a greater likelihood of a terrorist attack!
As COVID-19 restrictions continue to decrease nationwide, increased access to commercial and government facilities and the rising number of mass gatherings could provide increased opportunities for individuals looking to commit acts of violence to do so, often with little or no warning...
Sounds like they might have a hyper-allergic reaction to pitch forks and flaming touches from those revolting peasants. Either that or they are just germaphobes to the unwashed masses.
Appears the are very worried about a severe allergic reaction.

...Even more disturbingly, the DHS announcement cites as a potential national security threat the lifting of Covid restrictions such as lockdowns. After all, when the cattle are allowed outside of their homes without restriction, there’s a greater likelihood of a terrorist attack!
As COVID-19 restrictions continue to decrease nationwide, increased access to commercial and government facilities and the rising number of mass gatherings could provide increased opportunities for individuals looking to commit acts of violence to do so, often with little or no warning...
Sounds like they might have a hyper-allergic reaction to pitch forks and flaming touches from those revolting peasants. Either that or they are just germaphobes to the unwashed masses. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

At least you've managed to appropriately self identify as peasant. Good first step!
At least you've managed to appropriately self identify as peasant. Good first step! Originally Posted by TechPapi
Yeah, but at least from this solar system and planet...

Continuing on topic...
...It is worth processing this remarkable statement. The completely unnecessary Covid-lockdown restrictions have become normalized to the point that the Department of Homeland Security considers the removal of such restrictions as a national security threat. This is a development almost too dark for satire. Of course, the Covid restrictions that remain in place, such as vaccine mandates, also pose a national security threat — because Americans might dare to object to such measures:

Meanwhile, COVID-19 mitigation measures—particularly COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates—have been used by domestic violent extremists to justify violence since 2020 and could continue to inspire these extremists to target government, healthcare, and academic institutions that they associate with those measures...
The link mentioned is revolver.news
Consider the source

Trump praises right-wing site that helped to seed the conspiracy theory that the FBI is to blame for the Capitol riot

In a statement Sunday, Trump praised Revolver News, which has for months been pushing the conspiracy theory. It is run by Darren Beattie, who worked as a speechwriter in his administration.

trumptard bs seems like it will never stop. So far the Trumpites have blamed the FBI, Pelosi, etc. etc. for the January 6 US Capitol riot......anybody but themselves. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Read more!
As ye olde saying goes: Satan is the Father of all lies. But what about his off-spring?

Son:
We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. - William Casey (CIA) ~ Feb 1981?

Daughter:
With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or because of guys out for a walk one night who decide to kill some Americans, what difference at this point does it make? Hillary Clinton (Senator) ~ Jan 2013?

Not relatives of that family:
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. – Abraham Lincoln (always thought it was Mark Twain)

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. – Abraham Lincoln

Lying is the most fun a woman can have without taking her clothes off. – Natalie Portman

We’re all islands shouting lies to each other across seas of misunderstanding. – Rudyard Kipling

Lie until even you believe it – that’s the real secret of lying – Holly Black

There’s a tipping point with lies, a point where you’ve said something so many times that it feels truer than the truth. – Holly Black (OK, maybe a third cousin??)

The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie. – Ann Landers

I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. – Friedrich Nietzsche

Think of those when you watch junk news, especially when they are cheer-leading for or claiming to be The Ministry of Truth.
Not creepy at all. Eh Comrades?

1min, 40 sec of dystopian future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjKm-5xkUA

Stasi Tactics: Canadian Police Show Up to Woman’s Home and Harass Her Over Pro-Convoy Facebook Posts – Admit They are “Monitoring” Citizens’ Online Activity

...Canada’s tyrants have even started to send law enforcement officers to people’s homes to harass and intimidate them over simply supporting the protests.

It’s all falling apart, and they know it.

On Thursday, a police officer from the Ontario Provincial Police showed up at a woman’s home to chastise her about the rules of “peaceful protests,” after law enforcement officials had found Facebook posts showing her support for the Trucker convoy...

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth and paid for with tax dollars.

SNICK!

I hear tinfoil provides an extra layer of protection against random thoughts.

Some of y'all, please confirm. Never tried it myself.
SNICK!

I hear tinfoil provides an extra layer of protection against random thoughts.

Some of y'all, please confirm. Never tried it myself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
Not creepy at all. Eh Comrades?

1min, 40 sec of dystopian future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSjKm-5xkUA

Stasi Tactics: Canadian Police Show Up to Woman’s Home and Harass Her Over Pro-Convoy Facebook Posts – Admit They are “Monitoring” Citizens’ Online Activity

...Canada’s tyrants have even started to send law enforcement officers to people’s homes to harass and intimidate them over simply supporting the protests.

It’s all falling apart, and they know it.

On Thursday, a police officer from the Ontario Provincial Police showed up at a woman’s home to chastise her about the rules of “peaceful protests,” after law enforcement officials had found Facebook posts showing her support for the Trucker convoy...

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth and paid for with tax dollars.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Can you imagine being in a pressing situation with a violent suspect and you called for a back up unit and that useless bitch shows up? I guess she'll present the suspect with pamphlets on how not to resist the Police, lol. What a fucking joke.
... Hmmmm... She looks like wanna those new kind of
"guidance counselour" police that the Dems in blue states
want to put on... She'll surely TALK a dangerous crook
into putting down his gun... IF she takes off her clothes...

#### Salty
North Carolina City to Begin Sending Unarmed Mental Health Counselors Instead of Police in Some Situations
By Cassandra Fairbanks

The North Carolina city of Durham is set to begin sending unarmed mental health counselors to some situations that would have traditionally been handled by police.

Last year, the city approved a $2.8 million budget for the pilot program, in response to the death of George Floyd and the deadly summer of riots.

“There is an understanding that we asked too much of our officers. We ask them to respond to a whole wide range of needs. And when we look at the reason people call 911, they call for a bunch of reasons,” Ryan Smith, Durham’s Community Safety Department director, told ABC 11. “Some of those reasons are related to crime and law enforcement and the kind of safety for which law enforcement officers are best suited and trained. But some of them are about the needs of individuals who are struggling with unmet mental health needs.”

:nopit y::nop ity:
SNICK!... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That deserves an encore.
I do not know if the below has been exposed or debunk at this point in time (it's a fairly new claim). The chances of the controlled LambStreamMedia (LSM) picking it up is zero. It's a wild claim if true (rings of truth). It could also be a sad tale of self-serving elitism. Guess we have to wait another 2 or so years for the FDA to finish studying Ivermectin. They assure they have a Cracker Jack team working at sub-sonic speed on it.

Some may remember this group, The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC), they were branded by the Ministry of Truth as subversive charlatans and banished by the Jack-Shack.

Were Hundreds of Members of Congress Treated for COVID-19 with Ivermectin?

The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) team has operated on the frontlines during the virus outbreak.

FLCCC has loudly advocated for Ivermectin as an effective COVID-19 treatment.

The censorship campaign against FLCCC and Ivermectin is among the most relentless in modern history.

But the team remains steadfast promoting the use of the “miraculous” drug.

Fast forward to October 2021 and Ivermectin is still heavily censored in the United States.

However, the cheap drug has proven extremely effective in other countries like India and Japan.

While average Americans face a difficult task obtaining Ivermectin, are U.S. Congress members getting it on the down low?

That’s the claim relayed by the FLCCC’s Dr. Pierre Kory...

...Dr. Kory states this claim comes from a highly credible source inside Congress.

If true, this indicates somewhere between 100-200 U.S. Congress members had direct knowledge of Ivermectin’s benefits to treat COVID-19...

..."Between 100-200 members of Congress and their families & staffers have been treated with IVM & our I-MASK+ protocol for COVID. NO hospitalizations.

Not one of them reported that to the people.

Saved themselves & stayed silent as IVM was torched.

So, on top of everything else - what if the "elites" have know along and kept the secret sauce to themselves and presumably their families?
Can we put Miss America in charge of the DHS "misinformation" police?

Originally Posted by lustylad
no