For Providers: Do you perfer a gift or a tip or does it matter?

I prefer to give a gift to me it means more unless she tells you that I am not your damn girlfriend which happened to me one time with a provider
Surprisingly, I've received gifts from ladies when they visit the ninja kitties dojo. It's mostly cat toys and treats.

Just a reminder to all you ladies...the kitties love Xbox 360 games as well. Oh, and synthesizers. They love synthesizers...!
I Love Gifts. Its always nice to get something unexpected!
I prefer tips.
its always nice when someone brings me a gift a tip is nice too but its nice when a guy takes time to buy you a little something one client brought me a candy bar and some magazines i was warm and fuzzy inside just from that
This is one of my favorite threads of late. Thanks to mitzi for starting it, and to all the ladies who shared their thoughts and feelings. Good coaching for a newbie!

HM
I love it when guys think if you to buy you something cute. Or when they take the time to see what you like on your p411 account. I can say that my fridge is now full of bud light and have plenty of sunflowers. Thanks guys yall are the best. And to those that have brought me cards with the donation in them, I have saved them all.
I'm with the other ladies in that is not necessary, but always gives a lady the warm fuzzies when a gent does a little extra.

Gifts, flowers, wine, snacks to share during an encounter and of course a cash tip is great. Special thanks to ALL the gentlemen who go the extra mile. @--<--
I try to bring something extra everytime if I can.
Whether it be extra cash, candles, (patron for body shots, w/limes)
Lube, covers, lingerie, redi-whip, strawberries, wine, mojitos,
or yayo(ymmv), body paint, or a full size gorilla suit, and a blindfold.
All these seems to make for a fun session.
An the other hand, I love it when providers have a snack tray ready(MAX),
or at least a cold water. When a provider puts out a glass of Captain and coke;
to the ATF list she goes, and a regular I become, lol.
I try to bring something extra everytime if I can.
Whether it be extra cash, candles, (patron for body shots, w/limes)
Lube, covers, lingerie, redi-whip, strawberries, wine, mojitos,
or yayo(ymmv), body paint, or a full size gorilla suit, and a blindfold.
All these seems to make for a fun session.
An the other hand, I love it when providers have a snack tray ready(MAX),
or at least a cold water. When a provider puts out a glass of Captain and coke;
to the ATF list she goes, and a regular I become, lol. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
Note to self: Add liquor store to list of other errands to run tomorrow.....
Your a cool ass Cougar Max!
Berk told me how fun Iniquity is.
Cant wait to go sometime, sounds fun
and kinky.
Your a cool ass Cougar Max!
Berk told me how fun Iniquity is.
Cant wait to go sometime, sounds fun
and kinky. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
It's a good time for sure! I rarely go anywhere else. It has been known to get a little wild and crazy up in that place. '-)
Once I gave a small gift of Godiva Chocolate, only to be informed that I was being inconsiderate because she was feeling blotted and was on a diet! Then, I saw the fireplace mantle and it looked like the aftermath of a Galleria shopping spree. Obviously, my gift was inadequate and I paid dearly for an lack-luster BBBJ COB.

3 Things I learned from that experience and others:
#1 Do your research and take notes before the little head starts thinking for you.
#2 Understand that just because it is her time of the month, does not mean she craves chocolate.
#3 The ATF's do their research and have a little something extra awaiting your arrival.
Did someone say "tip"? Reminds me of an old joke:

Q: What did the leper say to the prostitute?
A: You can keep the tip!

Tipping is NEVER expected! Gifts are NEVER expected!

When I DO receive either, it is greatly appreciated. Very sweet to be thought about in a nice way like that.

Honestly, little gifts are probably more fun because it gives me insight to how a gentleman thinks.

I don't list any "gifts" on my profile or anywhere because I certainly don't have a preference. A gift is just that, a gift! It's all good.

It's also fun to give gifts as well. I have been known to toss a few tidbits from time to time!