How far??

Red Oak for an overnight
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-18-2016, 06:15 PM
Do little weekend get aways count? If so, about 3 hrs driving time. Plane ride to NYC Originally Posted by Kendall4U
  • jwood
  • 03-18-2016, 06:18 PM
I usually have to drive at least an hour unless I can catch someone passing thru.
1,358.6 miles by car. .... In all honesty, it was a good excuse for a multi-day road trip in a fun car to see the country. The lady was extremely nice and the BBBJ-CIM was the icing on the cake!
I have driven to Houston and Waco from Austin to see a client; 2 to 2.5 hours each way.
Not that often, but actually I prefer the long distance road trip TOGETHER over other style meetings. You get to enjoy a lot more than a passing or hour or so. And it's always more rewarding for the ladies.

So yeah - San Francisco, Orlando, New Orleans, San Antonio, Panama City, Nashville.

Got a nice big one coming up soon - just need to find the proper playmate. It's always most important to " go the distance " with one you have chemistry though. And when it's over, you're thinking about the next one with her - " oh yeah, that was nice " !
I went to Houston over this spring break and just saw my regular clients. it's four hours each way. I don't know the mileage.

I'm glad I got to see them.

I'd go just for the one guy any time he asked me too.

If I had a long enough break from school.
I would never admit I'm a man and directionally challenged. Altouugh I have been told by a lady that I could get lost in a brown paper bag and had another tell me "we just went in a circle dumbass -" they still luv me though thank goodness.

I would have to say a 15-20 minute drive is about my max. There is more than enough to see and do in my hood. Dang, I luv my hood
I think more importantly... how far have you driven for a ncns.

Me ~1hr
Flew to Vegas 2 x's to meet a regular.
And, most recently, drove from Dallas to Tyler then to Shreveport.
Loved every single second of all three trips!!
Can't wait to return!!
To Iowa, NY, and LA.
For a ncns, prolly 45 minutes. Turn around and drive back home then turn back around that same evening and go back and the provider shows. (There's a story there)