Hello guys.

Lookn4boobies i visit cypress monthly . Lol
Welcome to DFW.
Weatherford seems to be a growing area. I think with your age and looks, guys will drive to see you regardless.
Marketing, reputation, "who" you know, and hitting the desired 9pm ad placement may also be factors to think about.....
And now she's banned.......
It looks like she posted someone's private info...Sorry Ft. Worth guys, you got screwed again...lol
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...766&highlight=
Lol, well, maybe she'll be happy to come to Ft Worth!! But for any decent lady, it's not as quiet as people think, anyway.
She'll be back in a month
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2016, 10:49 AM
She'll be back in a month Originally Posted by mrredcat43
LOL, she'll learn one way or another
Hey Lindsey! The DFW market is awesome. We are well known to providers all over the US. Don't worry about expectations that you're hearing about. You'll find your niche. Good attitude however will take you a long way. Eccie is a great place to meet the fellas but keep in mind we do share our experiences here. Good luck and I hope to see you here. When you do arrive by all means send me a PM. I'll be interested in meeting up with you.

FYI, there is only room for one team here..........Dallas Cowboys! Unfortunately the Texans suck as much as the city the represent. LMAO J/K