Avoiding Drama in this ""Arena"...Intrusiveness.. ..an d how many out there actually respecting policys and boundaries....

Paul friends don't let friends fuck fat funnels or ban eachother from failing websites for fucking with fat funnels either. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Someone did that? fuckin WHO? I'd love to hear more!!!
Was it on FPCS? That place rocks!!!

Is it still 600 for you?
It's $600 an hour, firm. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
And... is it still firm?
Paul isn't interested in barebacking hooks, cornholing them, or splooging in their eyeballs. He won't pay the upsell for any of those things because they do not interest him.

He will, however, gladly pay the upsell rate if you girls promise to hold him, stare longingly into his eyes, and tell him he's really not as bad as he thinks he is.

Don't worry Paul, this is all perfectly normal.
For you I mean. Normal for you.
Paul isn't interested in barebacking hooks, cornholing them, or splooging in their eyeballs. He won't pay the upsell for any of those things because they do not interest him.

He will, however, gladly pay the upsell rate if you girls promise to hold him, stare longingly into his eyes, and tell him he's really not as bad as he thinks he is.

Don't worry Paul, this is all perfectly normal. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm sorry if you misunderstood.... but I'm saving up my six hundred for this... I gotta gay friend getting married soon and I need to come up with a swell bachelor party gift....

I'm sure gay men would love to help your walls fall out. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
My rate is $600 an hour. Upsell for extras. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'll throw in an extra 50 if you let him splooge in your eyeballs.....
Paul you're talking about yourself again.

You look at this as an emotional thing. Most likely mommy issues, hence the preference for 300 lb matronly looking pseudo-hooks.

Again, sort of normal in a psych ward kind of way.
Paul you're talking about yourself again.

You look at this as an emotional thing. Most likely mommy issues, hence the preference for 300 lb matronly looking pseudo-hooks.

Again, sort of normal in a psych ward kind of way. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Damn... now I've gone and interrupted you while you were projecting.... my bad.... sorry about that.... I'll go tend to other issues....
Damn... now I've gone and interrupted you while you were projecting.... my bad.... sorry about that.... I'll go tend to other issues.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Big impact comeback there Paul.

You did get the part about it being "your bad" right though.

Broken clock theory.
Thank you for your valued opinions. lol.
Both babe....in reference to the hours I keep. :-)
Nickie Jo,
Speaking from personal experience, I prefer someone who sets some standards by invoking screening requirements. They are more likely to be reluctant to share information with LE as well. I think there is a benefit on both sides in a bit of caution. And I am vary wary of those who do not insist on it.
Thank you for your valued opinions. lol. Originally Posted by Nickie Jo
Welcome hun.... glad to help....

Big impact comeback there Paul.

You did get the part about it being "your bad" right though.

Broken clock theory. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I thought you were better at this.....
My bad again.....