Ashley1 in Jail

But judging by most peoples reaction perhaps I did step over a moral line. Next time, as roxy has implied I should just keep it to myself
NEXT time...consider sending a PM to MODS, instead of posting in the open. Sometimes they may make the decision to freeze her account until they can verify that it hasn't been compromised.

But judging by most peoples reaction perhaps I did step over a moral line. Next time, as roxy has implied I should just keep it to myself Originally Posted by unknown1647
You don't pay for the pussy. You pay for them to leave you alone after it's over. Originally Posted by j_foonman
Exactly
It's like leasing a new car. Drive it and return it when done and move on to the next model. No maintenance costs.
It's like leasing a new car. Drive it and return it when done and move on to the next model. No maintenance costs. Originally Posted by Bettlejuice
Lol never heard that one but that's a good one
It is possible that she wasn't in jail and it was something else. In most prostitution arrests, I assume you don't have a lot of time to deal with things like securing personal possessions (go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not give your phone to someone for safe-keeping).
So let me get this straight. You called her number and some random guy who you don't know answers. You ask to speak with Ashley, he replies that she is in jail and you accept his statement as fact. So with no real factual information to back it up you post a bullshit alert based on hearsay from a stranger.
It is possible that she wasn't in jail and it was something else. In most prostitution arrests, I assume you don't have a lot of time to deal with things like securing personal possessions (go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not give your phone to someone for safe-keeping). Originally Posted by hdanish
Well by previous reviews two of which in particular stood out. Seems like she is having some personal problems with someone particularly close or used to be close with. It seems kinda grimey if I am going to dissect it too deep and give my opinion on her personal life without meeting her. One can read her last few reviews and decide.

So let me get this straight. You called her number and some random guy who you don't know answers. You ask to speak with Ashley, he replies that she is in jail and you accept his statement as fact. So with no real factual information to back it up you post a bullshit alert based on hearsay from a stranger. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Well clearly the person that picked up knows her, if hes willing to say a statement like that. Whether he was lying or not I dont know. What I said in the original post is exactly what happened. Im just saying the facts of what happened with me. What factual information is one supposed to collect? Should I go to all the jails with my "police badge" and check all the cells for her. Im just relaying what I heard from the number she provided.
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 09:45 AM
What a great concerned friend the OP is, what jail is she in and what's the charges btw?
OP,

For me, it's easy to see how, without thinking it thru much, you prolly just grabbed your keyboard meaning only to help us out, "just so you know" style. If she's been compromised, others could be at risk in communication attempts either direction. So for this, a simple correction - not getting set on fire over it - was prolly all that was required in reply.

That being said, you've got the message that you didn't think it thru in terms of consequences. I wouldn't expect her to see you, but call it lesson learned. I'd quit posting on this thread, you've owned it, let it die, and move on down Hobby Road.

.02 cents,
LnH
Not an alert.

If she used her 1 phone call to call you personally to tell you she was in jail then we could freeze her account. However, we have no evidence.
Dude, what is it you don't get?...Try this out next time, it may help - If you went to jail for something, how would you like it if every hooker you've seen broadcast it in a thread somewhere?
It's like leasing a new car. Drive it and return it when done and move on to the next model. No maintenance costs. Originally Posted by Bettlejuice
If it flies, fucks, or floats, its cheaper to rent it!!
Exactly HOW is being in jail an alertable thing? You do know this thing we're doing here could land any one of us a ticket to the big house. Hypothetically, if you were locked up for trying to have a personably enjoyable, mutually beneficial agreement between to consenting adults, would you think it fair for someone to post you've been locked up publicly? Foot off the gas Captain Ethics!
Exactly HOW is being in jail an alertable thing? You do know this thing we're doing here could land any one of us a ticket to the big house. Hypothetically, if you were locked up for trying to have a personably enjoyable, mutually beneficial agreement between to consenting adults, would you think it fair for someone to post you've been locked up publicly? Foot off the gas Captain Ethics! Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
Speak for yourself Bud. You mean to tell me this ISN'T a site to write literotica and other fictional short stories??? Guess I've been missing out........