MY BDAY IS COMING UP

Crock-- if you get points, you'll get a friendly PM about it from your Friendly Neighborhood Godderator.

No PM... no points... but it can take up to 24 hours.
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Crock-- if you get points, you'll get a friendly PM about it from your Friendly Neighborhood Godderator.

No PM... no points... but it can take up to 24 hours. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Thanks for the info!
  • L.A.
  • 11-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Lola but I love her exotic look and I sure don't mind any provider threADS....so much better than the rest of the garbage that's been posted lately. So happy pre-birthday Lola!
It was harsh and a little stupid due to the fact that i have reviews but he also could have inboxed that but decided to post it for the public eye to see so yea i agree but i am grown enough to set the tone and let the facts be known IM ALL WOMAN NO DOUBT FROM BIRTH 😘
Hot pic lola, happy birthday!
I have seen you and you sure are sweet..
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Lola but I love her exotic look and I sure don't mind any provider threADS....so much better than the rest of the garbage that's been posted lately. So happy pre-birthday Lola! Originally Posted by L.A.
Thank you for the birthday wish

Secondly you missing out baby 😘 hope to see you soon 😏
Hot pic lola, happy birthday! Originally Posted by lda523287
thank you babes 😘🙆🏽
I have seen you and you sure are sweet.. Originally Posted by Zee Man
Thanks for seeing me and glad i left a good impression
It was harsh and a little stupid due to the fact that i have reviews but he also could have inboxed that but decided to post it for the public eye to see so yea i agree but i am grown enough to set the tone and let the facts be known IM ALL WOMAN NO DOUBT FROM BIRTH 😘 Originally Posted by Lola13
Was an honest question and you and others have clarified you’re a female. Carry on with your threADs.
lola, bringing it back on track ...
how far are you willing to travel for your birthday to enjoy yourself but also work?
and what kind of stuff do you want to do for enjoyment?
lola, bringing it back on track ...
how far are you willing to travel for your birthday to enjoy yourself but also work?
and what kind of stuff do you want to do for enjoyment? Originally Posted by pmdelites
For driving 4hrs out for flying anywhere
I love food wine music bowling karaoke really just anything that will keep a smile on my face
Honest question - do you have male genitalia? Your facial features look masculine is why I ask. Think you’re supposed to include TS with your name to help avoid confusion. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
This really floored me. OMG how can anyone be this caustic?! The lady has a boatload of yes reviews and you publicly insult without conscience. I need to barf. Happy Birthday Miss Lola
Happy Birthday week Lola, good luck in your quest.
As for me, I hope to get a tiger by the tail sometime in the near future.
This really floored me. OMG how can anyone be this caustic?! The lady has a boatload of yes reviews and you publicly insult without conscience. I need to barf. Happy Birthday Miss Lola Originally Posted by 2short@desky
Thank you so much babe 😘