Ronny Jackson

Pick a subject, any subject ..... just as it gets going with meaningful discussions bamscram will jump in, bend over, and show us what a stupid ass he is with his unreadable "is this even English?" comments ..... the consummate thread derailer ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Or there are two or three of you retards who will hijack every thread. Try staying on the porch, you are not ready for prime time.
Pick a subject, any subject ..... just as it gets going with meaningful discussions bamscram will jump in, bend over, and show us what a stupid ass he is with his unreadable "is this even English?" comments ..... the consummate thread derailer ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Which threads are YOU reading?

You’re right, but the hijackersarent who you claim.

Naturally, the discussion here isn’t “is a physician with no management experience qualified to run the nation’s second largest agency, with more than 300,000 employees”

It’s “Clinton and Obama.”

That’s a hijack. Or a lowjack.

Or an off-jack.

Pull your head out.
Your I don't think, and I guess sums up about all you have as facts ekim. You dimretards are always short on facts but long on I guess or I think.

There are only a few who give a shit what you think. Originally Posted by bamscram
Since you clearly suffer from a substandard education, allow me to rewrite what you meant.

[Your "I don't think" and "I guess" sums up about all you have as facts, Ekim. You dimretards are always short on facts but long on "I guess" or "I think".]

Doesn't that make it more palatable for the reader, in spite of the insipid material and substandard mind of bamscram?
ekkky, doing it his tribes way...
Since you clearly suffer from a substandard education, allow me to rewrite what you meant.

[Your "I don't think" and "I guess" sums up about all you have as facts, Ekim. You dimretards are always short on facts but long on "I guess" or "I think".]

Doesn't that make it more palatable for the reader, in spite of the insipid material and substandard mind of bamscram? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Retarded Lenny at his finest.

Doesn't that make it more palatable for the reader, in spite of the insipid material and substandard mind of bamscram? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Quoting me word for word let you understand it? Whatever works for you clods. Stay on the porch.

So entertaining when you dimretards play the " I'm better than you" card. Did you learn that from LL? If so you can now declare yourself the winner.
Retarded Lenny at his finest. Originally Posted by bambino
You tell 'em retarded lenny, AKA : ekim.
Quoting me word for word let you understand it? Whatever works for you clods. Stay on the porch.

So entertaining when you dimretards play the " I'm better than you" card. Did you learn that from LL? If so you can now declare yourself the winner. Originally Posted by bamscram
I was trying to wade through your pathetic communication skills - clearly the product of a poor education.
I was trying to wade through your pathetic communication skills - clearly the product of a poor education. Originally Posted by friendly fred
NO education.
You tell 'em retarded lenny, AKA : ekim. Originally Posted by bamscram
ekkky, you the man...

So apparently all the howlers agree with me that Ronny is not qualified to run the VA.
I was trying to wade through your pathetic communication skills - clearly the product of a poor education. Originally Posted by friendly fred

People who think they know about other people on a hooker board are a joke .
If you had to wade through it then English isn't your first language. You and bamdumbo must have matriculated at the same ghetto.
the funniest thing about Buttscramble is anytime someone mention Ekim, Ivan the Chimp, Retarded Lenny, he jumps right in and defends his past as Iva Biggin
the funniest thing about Buttscramble is anytime someone mention Ekim, Ivan the Chimp, Retarded Lenny, he jumps right in and defends his past as Iva Biggin
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Funniest thing is you retarded fucks who mention it several times daily, think you are the only ones knowing who you are posting about.

Originally Posted by bamscram
See I was right