Syeira Pink - NCNS

"tungi, IMHO there was no appointment completed by either of the hobbyists. By yaddayadda's own omission, the confirmation was NOT there. Are we just creating Drama here? "

CG

CG, Not true, she set me up for a specific time and confirmed her availability....she just flaked. Make all the excuses for her that you want....She has a history and a bad reputation for NS....nobody here is making this stuff up she is just flat out unreliable....great POA but be prepared with a plan B.
Gentleman, ALL your comments are well taken and noted.
I am purely defending a CURRENT meeting, not a past performance, unless that past performance includes what i am trying to say. And this is NOT just about syeiraPink but ANY provider.

My position is this: If ANY PROVIDER don't give you a phone number & address, is this meeting confirmed as a GO, Reguardless if you have seen her before or not??? (Address is Key)

She may not have the SAME incall as when you last seen her. General Area's can be seen on reviews. phone numbers can be seen on Ad's.
(This is ALL i am saying)

CG
I had a phone number and she was moving around at the time so no address, she did give me a general area....just the normal two call system....anyhow no harm no foul...

I am done.
Remember, NCNS should be threads, not reviews. Moving CO-Ed so she can respond if desired Originally Posted by Bubba3452
With all due respect, that's bullshit. NCNS posts address level/quality of service... how is that not a review...?
With all due respect, that's bullshit. NCNS posts address level/quality of service... how is that not a review...? Originally Posted by Bobave
Bobave, that discussion already took place. Board ownership decision. Some liked it, some didn't but the information is out there to use which decision making.
Men thinks with small head than big head, not always. But its not wise to head somewhere without confirmed appointment and exact address; I don't blame you, sometimes curiosity/restless/eagerness/Adrenaline rush of hitting it HARD with someone takes Peak.
Amigo, this does not qualify as NCNS as there was no appointment confirmed. Better luck next time.
I think its a NCNS... maybe one with an esxcuse, but it is a NCNS as a time was set and she did not follow thru...
My position is that if you're given a time and a date, it's an appointment confirmation or not. Once someone has said that they will see you, it's on until they contact you and call it off. Period, no exceptions. That's how appointments work in the real world. My office doesn't call to confirm when I'm going to see a client is coming. I show up. I don't call to confirm that the Court is having a hearing on the date set in an order. I by God show up.
Hmm, So your saying no one has ever failed to show up at your office for an appointment without contacting you first? Wow! I have people fail to make appointments with me from time to time. Not often but it happens enough that I have learned ot blow it off and go on with my day

Its the repercusions of not showing that affect NC/NS in your industry. If you fail to show up for a court date, your in deep shit, maybe jail (But I bet it does happen every once in awhile by someone).

If a provider fails to make an appointment, the guy does not get off and maybe the provider misses out on a few bucks.

The lack of meaningfull repercusions will always affect this hobby with a higher NS/NC than most real world industries
Occasionally folks don't show up. Generally, that means I have no interest in representing them because 1) their law suit isn't important to them; and 2) they are unreliable. If the suit is big enough, I'll make an exception, but not often.

And I can remember the last time a lawyer didn't show up for a hearing in a case I was involved in. It was about 20 years ago and he got a default judgment entered against his client. My guess is he hasn't failed to show up in the 20 years since.
I think it totally makes sense to hold hookers to the same professional standard as attorneys. What a productive comparison.
Syeira is a great woman IF YOU CAN CATCH HER. She left me hanging big time about six months ago and I did a NCNS review. Do not expect any kind of "make up" session or even a "Ooops sorry" from her. She just goes on to the next one.
I Emailed a day before, got a confirmed time, texted for specific directions an hour before and was asked to delay 30 min ....OK....then texted again 30 min later....No reply....Another 30 min goes by she texts and asks of we could delay another hour...and me being the best customer in the world says "Ok just let me know where to go....." No answer, No reply, nothing....not another text, call or email.

Sent her an email the next day and she responed like "Who Me?" just a total flake....I did enjoy her and BCD she is very good but boy she pissed me off big time.

She has her fans and I was one of them for a while. Oh well, I can get the same service for less with Sexydiamond. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
+1
There was confirmation of the time and date and that specific location would be forthcoming. Had seen Syeira about one year earlier. At least back then, when she was not going to show, she called.
My position is that if you're given a time and a date, it's an appointment confirmation or not. Once someone has said that they will see you, it's on until they contact you and call it off. Period, no exceptions. That's how appointments work in the real world. My office doesn't call to confirm when I'm going to see a client is coming. I show up. I don't call to confirm that the Court is having a hearing on the date set in an order. I by God show up. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
+ . . . a lot

The only time I confirm a business appt before leaving for it is when I have to drive a long way to get there.
I think it totally makes sense to hold hookers to the same professional standard as attorneys. What a productive comparison. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Well, they both fuck people for money so personally, I'd say it is a very logical and valid comparison.

The ONLY difference between hookers and lawyers is that lawyers will still fuck you after you are dead and buried.