Sexual lHarrassment in the Workplace (for my sidekick Yssup)

I have no dog in this fight, but I must reveal my revelation:

Yssup=Pussy.

No shit, yall, I just realized that bout 15 good min ago! LOL

But as for the topic: carry on, you Tallywhackers!

Yssup=Pussy. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Only if your in reverse cowgirl or jockeying
KLK just called Yssup a Pussy. Your name calling. Shame one you. I used a plant name reference I got told I was calling people names. I would never do that. I am thinking someone here must be as fragile as a worthless piece of glass and needs to be held ever so gently.
Well goddamn girl! I've been on here for over a year and you just caught that?

OK, just because you're a hot babe, I won't make fun of you. But given the opportunity, I'd give you ... well ...

GOOD THING I DIDN'T CHOOSE GNATNOOP AS MY HANDLE!

And... good thing you're on my IGNORE list Wyngman. Who are you trying to impress? I know better. As Rev. Johnson said in Blazing Saddles: "SON YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN."

I've asked you to back off privately, and now publicly. Don't know what else to do but post something about you in the ALERTS section.

Please stop stalking me. I will NOT meet you at the bus station barber shop, the mall, the produce section at HEB or Oilcan Harry's no matter how many sticks of cherry licorice you promise to give me. (Trust me, my ass ain't that good! It's good, but it ain't THAT good, son!)

Yssup=Pussy.

No shit, yall, I just realized that bout 15 good min ago! LOL

But as for the topic: carry on, you Tallywhackers! Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
The Alert section that sounds like a threat, Chit Head! I would never stalk you I have better things to do with my time. Like chase women. I hope I never become a bitter old man.

As far as sexual harassment you do need to be careful I do know someone that was fired for it. I think Lawyers are the scum of the earth and wish we never needed them. Since we do they are just a necessary evil.