Awwwwwww.....a love story

Carkido45 has a man-crush on dearhunter. That counts, no?
Carkido45 has a man-crush on dearhunter. That counts, no? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Well we both were banned my Hambone once but DH got the bone.
That was a good story!! Of course, I have never gotten that look from a woman at any store...in either Galleria!
I'm exausted.
Haven't had this many orgasms since I can remember.

She's young, and I feel she might be a bit smothering because she is really "into" this, and talking about our "future" together.But we have had a GREAT time. Riding bikes, cooking breakfast/lunch, enjoying each others company..l

and the sex...oh yes, the sex......constant, and amazing.

I'm wondering how it will be to see a cock againLOL.
Quack.
Old,unattractive troll.Has to pay anyone to even LOOK at'em . NOW
what happened to the married surfer bod doctor guy? or am i getting stories crossed??
Old,unattractive troll.Has to pay anyone to even LOOK at'em . NOW Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Damn. You got me all figured out. I was waiting for you to call me David Beckham with a 9 inch cock, but I got you mixed up with a different "courtesan".

I'll see you the next time you post a useless, self-aggrandizing threAD in coed.
I'm exausted.
Haven't had this many orgasms since I can remember.

She's young, and I feel she might be a bit smothering because she is really "into" this, and talking about our "future" together.But we have had a GREAT time. Riding bikes, cooking breakfast/lunch, enjoying each others company..l

and the sex...oh yes, the sex......constant, and amazing.

I'm wondering how it will be to see a cock againLOL. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

I volunteer to help the distaff renew her appreciation of the stiff-staff!

rr
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

please move above post to "worst pickup lines" thread
Why Scalawag? We have all seen it work on randyrogue.
And I get put on the fucking list!!!!!!!!!

Oh look! new smilies
ad I guarantee you will get that look by women, and men.....anyone who knows what that really holds.......AAh I dream of the black Amex....

That was a good story!! Of course, I have never gotten that look from a woman at any store...in either Galleria! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
ad I guarantee . . . Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Some habits are hard to break