Provider Names

...Or even little miss frosted cunt cakes. Yummy!!!! There's so many directions to take that. If I didn't want to get laid so bad right now I could think of more. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
i could do w/ some frosted cunt cakes - they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

btw, i'm available in about 1 hr to help w/ your current condition - no charge as this could be my going-on-vacation gift to you.
Lol! I have to go to be somewhere in an hour and was just hoping to squeeze in some relief before the craziness starts. Oh well, hopefully I can break away tomorrow or later tonight. Now I know how you guys feel when you can't find anyone. Boo.

Maybe I'll just have to be littlemisstimecrunchcuntcakes.

Damn that's a mouthful.

(.....mouthful....... *sigh*)
I can't imagine some one using Cash, Banks, or $$ instead of SS in a name is gonna be big on. IOP. Just my hang up I guess.
I can't imagine some one using Cash, Banks, or $$ instead of SS in a name is gonna be big on IOP. Just my hang up I guess. Originally Posted by smokeater
i agree

a provider name like that tells me that the provider is mostly if not totally about the cash and not the delites.
i dont have ATM lettered/tattoed/painted on me anywhere !!!
I can't imagine some one using Cash, Banks, or $$ instead of SS in a name is gonna be big on. IOP. Just my hang up I guess. Originally Posted by smokeater
Agreed
Lol! I have to go to be somewhere in an hour and was just hoping to squeeze in some relief before the craziness starts. Oh well, hopefully I can break away tomorrow or later tonight. Now I know how you guys feel when you can't find anyone. Boo.

Damn that's a mouthful.

(.....mouthful....... *sigh*) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Definately need to get out and crunch, frost or some other wild fun thing to somebodys cuntcake real soon...

Back on topic, I prefer to have some type of a real name in there also. It just makes communicating and setting something up easier.
Apparently, you've never been with Julie Cash.

Her IOP is A-OK (that's all I could think of to fit there )

Don't judge a hottie by her name...necessarily.

• Tetas
  • 08-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Any mention of fluids in the name is a no-go...
Flo-Juicy-Creamy-Wet, etc, etc
Oh, my absolute "favorites" are the one's with "cock" in the handle.

Those are just awesome to store in my phone to give ok's to providers in the future, and just a blast to ask someone an ok for.

Really guys, think about it first.

I'm not even going to give examples because I'm sure someone will get cockhurt.

(.....mouthful....... *sigh*) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I can make that happen for you, either one of them.

CinnamonCuntyCakes is available as well.

Like others a when calling a lady I like to have a name to ask without having to worry about others over hearing."Can I speak with MSjuicypussy"

CinnamonCuntyCakes sounds tasty though,
I can make that happen for you, either one of them.

CinnamonCuntyCakes is available as well.

Like others a when calling a lady I like to have a name to ask without having to worry about others over hearing."Can I speak with MSjuicypussy"

CinnamonCuntyCakes sounds tasty though, Originally Posted by Namssa
Bwahahaha!!! You're killing me man!
  • Jaci
  • 08-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Bwahahaha!!! You're killing me man! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Kinda like "MORE THAN A MOUTH FULL IS A WASTE"
lmao!!!!
I kinda like JACI,JACI, JACI
Kisses
It's just marketing. It should be memorable. Non-offensive. Easy to pronounce, in for no other reason than people won't feel like an idiot addressing you when they call. Anyhthing that's outsede those bounds is crazy.

ThatHotNurse. Descriptive. Easy to remember. Nice story behind it.
Sierra Pink. Simple. One word to distinguish it in case there are two Sierra's, but it's short and simple.
Jaci. Great name. Esepcially if you've read Last Picture Show or saw the movie.
TNT Angie. Good name, with a simple, short distinguishing add on like Sierra Pink.
Reese Foster, the same. Plus it makes you think of Jodi Foster.

My pet peeves are names that are intentionally misspelled for no good reason. I can't remember the gal, but there was one discussion where one group said the name made them think of diarrhea and I said it made me think of cholera. Another was a variation on a common name -- or so I was told when I asked how it was pronounced -- but it was missing the first letter of the second syllable. WTF??!!

Stupid mixed cAPitAlS is right out!! Same with Mz. First, it's a misspelling that serves not purpose like a double entendre. Second, if I want to call you Miss, Mrs., Ma'am, etc., I'm perfectly able to do that if I want. But if it did, it would be in conjunction with a last name, not a first name. Sounds like Prissy hollaring "Mz. Scarlett! Mz. Scarlett! I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babbies!" in Gone With the Wind.
Dang, maybe I should change my handle to something phallic related.