Remember All Of Those Candidates That Vowed NOT to vote for Nancy........

The Nationalists (formerly known as Republicans) fear Nancy Pelosi. I love seeing them cower. She was a big reason the Nationalists took the massive ass whipping they took. Almost every political ad the Nationalists had talked about Nancy! LMAO. Let the Investigations , I mean games begin! Originally Posted by themystic
Lying again or just delusional? Republicans who held Trump at arm's length...lost. As for being a nationalist, you watch too much MSNBC and CNN. I'm a nationalist, Trump is a nationalist, Ghandi was a nationalist, Churchill was a nationalist, and De Gaulle was a huge nationalist. Belief that one's country is greater than other countries is not negative. After all, much of the world agrees or they wouldn't be fighting to get here.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 08:54 AM
Lying again or just delusional? Republicans who held Trump at arm's length...lost. As for being a nationalist, you watch too much MSNBC and CNN. I'm a nationalist, Trump is a nationalist, Ghandi was a nationalist, Churchill was a nationalist, and De Gaulle was a huge nationalist. Belief that one's country is greater than other countries is not negative. After all, much of the world agrees or they wouldn't be fighting to get here. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
wtf does this have to do with the subject matter?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the subject about elected congressional Democrats who vowed not to vote for Nancy?

My guess is they will be allowed not to vote
AND since when has having pride in one's own country been wrong?
AND since when has having pride in one's own country been wrong? Originally Posted by garhkal
I don’t think it is. That being said why all this love for Saudi Arabia, Russia and North Korea. When your dictator nationalist president supports them over our own intelligence agencies. Is that pride in your country?
Trump wanted Pelosi as speaker. Let the games begin!
Since Trump is the master of the game - this should be good.
It's not love toward those countries - it's business.
Business is business and thank God Trump is taking care of it.

I don’t think it is. That being said why all this love for Saudi Arabia, Russia and North Korea. When your dictator nationalist president supports them over our own intelligence agencies. Is that pride in your country? Originally Posted by themystic
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Business is business and thank God Trump is taking care of it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why not business with Iran....they have a bunch of oil you know.

Trump fucked up Boeings Billions of dollars order from Iran.

Why doesn't he encourage Iran to open their spickets...that would lower prices further. I'm sure our drillers here in Texas love to see the price continue to drop.

Sounds like our GOP friends now are embracing the President picking winners and losers.

Oh the irony.
Business is business and thank God Trump is taking care of it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Dont Thank God Ellen. Trump is a Godless man. He is going to Hell according to the Bible
So now you're finding condemnation in the gospel. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were some kind of prophet. Of course, you know what they about prophets while they live...
Remember when lying Ted and twit head hated each other? Lying Ted needed twit head to win redneck ignorant Texans by what 2-3%. None of the GOP wanted trump until they got his clown ass. Now they are all sucking his orange mushroom
So now you're finding condemnation in the gospel. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were some kind of prophet. Of course, you know what they about prophets while they live... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Im merely pointing out what the Bible says about people like Donald Putin. Maybe you should read it sometime
Im merely pointing out what the Bible says about people like Donald Putin. Maybe you should read it sometime Originally Posted by themystic
Enlighten us, oh great prophet.

Maybe you can read that part about false witness.
Oh that's good.

Enlighten us, oh great prophet.

Maybe you can read that part about false witness. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 05:26 PM
Oh that's good. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
False prophecy on a hooker board....oh the irony!
I don’t think it is. That being said why all this love for Saudi Arabia, Russia and North Korea. When your dictator nationalist president supports them over our own intelligence agencies. Is that pride in your country? Originally Posted by themystic
They’re being trolled.