Out call question. Looking for providers perspective.

Marcus,
You asked for this....
So you spun them first? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Yes, it doesn't take much effort when the shaft is well lubed.
But back to the original topic, the Op should contact ladies directly and ask them if they're up for this type of encounter. The key is to look the part, can't have a lady show up to a Truckstop in a vinyl miniskirt, velour stiletto booties and a shirred crop tube top; she'll attract too much attention. Ideal outfit would be some timberlands, faded jeans with the Skoal ring, stained wife beater with no bra & a snapback. That will also incorporate a little role play, ladies get a kick out of saying "park it in the back & drop your load big boy!".
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2023, 03:40 PM
These responses are interesting. Do you think that everyone assumes that a woman in a truck stop is a working gal? There are a lot of female drivers and husband and wife teams. For years my girlfriend rode with me. Never once did security or other drivers suspect any suspicious activity. The times that I have had visits to my truck I have always first met in the resturant had a meal then went to the truck for activities. Of course I have always asked them to dress in casual attire as to not set off any red flags. I've never once had any issues with security. Most locations don't even have security. As far as the cameras go. They dont have many and the quality is terrible. Originally Posted by c0ach
Some are trying to put the fear factor and discourage what they won't do, pussy can be found everywhere, usually it's better quality and much cheaper when you put in some work

My thing is to make contacts for future meet ups, if you keep your mouth shut and are scared to speak, you're stuck here with the current overpriced talent complaining
  • Busty
  • 11-14-2023, 04:24 PM
It's the staff watching the video feeds.
They know what they are looking for.
There's even training for that,
This is nothing new at all.

As for cameras, insurance companies require that.
The team I use for hotels also do travel centers and office buildings. Nowadays cameras can read license plates at over 50 yards.

You'd have more luck taking an Uber to a gals incall at a decent hotel Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
They ask for a perspective but won't listen to logical answers since they aren't selling pussy.
A truck driver wouldn't ask a hooker for a perspective about driving 18 wheelers.

https://youtube.com/shorts/WLOS1mhuk...XRYVZvWTPwRJ-w
OP will you park at a Nordstrom Or Saks Fifth Avenue Parking ?
Yes, it doesn't take much effort when the shaft is well lubed.
But back to the original topic, the Op should contact ladies directly and ask them if they're up for this type of encounter. The key is to look the part, can't have a lady show up to a Truckstop in a vinyl miniskirt, velour stiletto booties and a shirred crop tube top; she'll attract too much attention. Ideal outfit would be some timberlands, faded jeans with the Skoal ring, stained wife beater with no bra & a snapback. That will also incorporate a little role play, ladies get a kick out of saying "park it in the back & drop your load big boy!". Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I'll do a wife beater and daisy duke's and work boots lol
Op I feel your pain. I personally treat providers like liquid gold. If you have enough money to hobby you have enough money to go to her Incall or get a decent incall. Having a woman climb into your truck space is either disrespectful or a fetish. That's in an innocuous spot. At a truck stop? Cmon Sir
I'll do a wife beater and daisy duke's and work boots lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm not a trucker, but damn Gina I'd be down with that. When you coming back to Houston?
I'm not a trucker, but damn Gina I'd be down with that. When you coming back to Houston? Originally Posted by NordicJag
+1
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2023, 06:24 AM
i'm about to get banned over calling out Mod biomed in the Poltical Forum fot bullshit infractions, but in the meantime, sounds pretty fun. to me..
Originally Posted by Busty
I believe the main reason the Op started this thread here & didn't go straight to one of those other shady sites is because he wants to avoid getting caught up in one of these undercover stings.
I'm not a trucker, but damn Gina I'd be down with that. When you coming back to Houston? Originally Posted by NordicJag
Tell me when I'll be there, I'm a world travler and can come just about any time .
NJ & LBG,
Oh go get dinner somewhere.
NJ, consider asking LBG to wear a Renfest style outfit.

Lets get back to advice for Travel Center meets.
So interesting how thread hijacking is tolerated by some members. I personally would never ask a lady to a truck stop. Seems not classy to me. And I surely wouldn't ask for a meet and greet in a truck stop diner. Like cmon. Uber to a ladies incall seems like the best way to do it. I'm pretty sure if you get in contact with several ladies someone is going to be down to do it. Just not something I would do. And that's not knocking the industry. Truck drivers make a great living and see the country. I just wouldn't have a session with a lady in the semi. Another reason is she knows your business too well. Your license plate and God forbid if you work for a Company and its logo is splashed all over the truck. There goes anonymity
Lets get back to advice for Travel Center meets. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OP will you park at a Nordstrom Or Saks Fifth Avenue Parking ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Lovely Gina makes a very good suggestion. Driving around town in the evening I see Semi Trucks parked in Shopping Center parking lots for hours. With the shuttering of so many retail stores there are plenty of empty parking lots & truckers are taking advantage of that. So meetings are not just limited to Truck Stops/Travel Centers. With a little research it could be possible to park near a specific store & the lady can just walk over after doing some shopping.
So interesting how thread hijacking is tolerated by some members. I personally would never ask a lady to a truck stop. Seems not classy to me. And I surely wouldn't ask for a meet and greet in a truck stop diner. Like cmon. Uber to a ladies incall seems like the best way to do it. I'm pretty sure if you get in contact with several ladies someone is going to be down to do it. Just not something I would do. And that's not knocking the industry. Truck drivers make a great living and see the country. I just wouldn't have a session with a lady in the semi. Another reason is she knows your business too well. Your license plate and God forbid if you work for a Company and its logo is splashed all over the truck. There goes anonymity Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
Cry us a river… @thehobby has spoken, truck stop not a good idea he wouldn’t do it

Pitroom, you are not fooling nobody lol and yes truck drivers are great! I personally don’t feel comfy doing truck stop dates either though! To be on topic…