Why don't we have more providers take pics with glasses

I have little hairs n my knuckles on my hand do shave those ass well? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
There was talk of an ass shaving. Pics?
There was talk of an ass shaving. Pics? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Sorry buddy im not going to go there.But I do shave my ass do want to cum see daddy.
Now that's sexy baby . Clean like that I can see rubbing lotion or oil on em and giving you a nice foot massage. Originally Posted by trey
Well I will be waiting for my oil and rub down daddy.
Very Nice!

Well thanks I'll do that today. It's fixed now how it?

Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
If this thread is still about glasses. I will be glad to take pics with shades if that counts. I dont wear glasses or contacts...
If this thread is still about glasses. I will be glad to take pics with shades if that counts. I dont wear glasses or contacts... Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Hoping it gets back to glasses. Even though some may not wear glasses I think some would be really sexy using them as an accessory.

Yes, ladies please post pics.
i guess it takes all kinds because there was a guy a few months ago asked me to wear glasses so he could nut on them
i guess it takes all kinds because there was a guy a few months ago asked me to wear glasses so he could nut on them Originally Posted by I-45 Annie
Omg
  • Trey
  • 10-26-2012, 06:50 AM
A bunch of guys are into the nut on glasses thing.

And yeah post pic of yourselves (naked is preferred) ladies with the glasses on. If you don't have any do like the nba players and punch the lens out of some sun glasses lol. Remember boobs in the pics please.

what kinda glasses like the nerd glasses trend? i have plenty of those
<<<<---- Feet.
Picture0287.jpg
-like this?
anybody have nail fetishes? like polished nails/fakes nails ?

I love Glasses! Im blind as a BAT!