BREAKING NEWS!! Arnold Schwarzenegger ... CANCELED!!

e9500... your memory is failing you! baahahahahaha
I still can't find it, dork.

I remember watching it and there was a back and forth where Arsenio was joking they might be related yada yada yada. Arnold explained it. Unless I was smoking too much . . . even back then. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

What promo was arnie doing? kindergarden cop? total recall? terminator?
e9500... your memory is failing you! baahahahahaha Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Only my short-term memory, if you know what I mean. Obviously I can remember Arnie and Arsenio talking and the host cracking jokes about his surname.

What promo was arnie doing? kindergarden cop? total recall? terminator? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't know what "Handsy" Schwarzenegger was there to hock. It still sticks out in my mind.

Only my short-term memory, if you know what I mean. Obviously I can remember Arnie and Arsenio talking and the host cracking jokes about his surname.

I don't know what "Handsy" Schwarzenegger was there to hock. It still sticks out in my mind.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

yet i found it and you can't. i do recall hearing that too. but apparently on Letterman. because i wouldn't have watched Arsenio's fucked up show.

it's possible he also asked Arnie as Letterman did but because he's such a loser it's not on UBoob.

BHAHAHAAAAA
yet i found it and you can't. i do recall hearing that too. but apparently on Letterman. because i wouldn't have watched Arsenio's fucked up show.

it's possible he also asked Arnie as Letterman did but because he's such a loser it's not on UBoob.

BHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, it was a funny little back and forth with Arsenio. Probably on the same press junket for the same publicity.

Seriously, I would love to see the ratings on the Murphy Brown show as compared to Rosanne. We all know it would be nothing but a love/hate relationship with the news sitcom. As much of a disaster as it is to have an idiot at the helm of the SS USA, they would depend on his stupidity to sell "papers".

Then, on the other hand, Rosanne appeals to middle America. But her sister was a pussy-hat wearing Trump hater (oh my God, I just spelled out his name), her daughter was a left leaning artist. For both shows to develop simultaneously, everyone would have been better off. On both sides.
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2020, 09:28 AM
9500- please don't consume mushrooms for other than nutritionl reasons.
Dangerous to your health and wellbeing - not to mention long-term mental acuity.

Please see - Joe Biden - for a prominent example of senility. ( caused by mushrooms ?- - unknown).