Make sure yall have a Yummy X-Mas ;-)

Just like Mythos is really YM.
You bitches are all slow. Everyone knows that Wakeup is DG, and when SC speaks to Wakeup he is speaking to himself. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't know what's more offensive comparing me to DG or WU.
Dammit, I prefer cookies. Originally Posted by pyramider

I though it was taint
He likes cookedtainties to be perfectly honest (and non-discrete).

PS...and Mythos is my red-headed step-child from another baby mama...duh...
I don't know what's more offensive comparing me to DG or WU. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You will be somebody when you are NaN
Six degrees of separation = Kevin Bacon

Sixty-nine degrees of fornication = NaN

???
You bitches are all slow. Everyone knows that Wakeup is DG, and when SC speaks to Wakeup he is speaking to himself. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Honey, I know dat's right. Throw in Valery while you're at it. S.C. Is now his Asshole persona, since Wakeup and D.G. have toned it down. Can't keep a good A-hole down!
Thanks for the great idea for treating my clients during the holidays, Sistine Chapel!

I hear that GenesisNicole offers yummy treats for guests year-round. I've heard LexieInHouston does the same

I wish everyone the Yummiest of Holidays, in the bedroom and out Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Merry 🎄 Christmas Everyone! Genesis had fresh baked cookies for sampling, before I sampled hers. Best chocolate cookies I've ever tasted!
Honey, I know dat's right. Throw in Valery while you're at it. S.C. Is now his Asshole persona, since Wakeup and D.G. have toned it down. Can't keep a good A-hole down! Originally Posted by Oralist
Disagree with your assessment. I'm not an asshole but will admit I come from the gutter and no matter how much success I've experienced in life it's sometimes hard to keep that anger and rage in check. Because of the way my personal world is divided in terms of my associations it's part of who I am; I've accepted it. If you'll notice I never start shit with people they always start it with me and then pivot to me being asshole when I dish it back.

This 'kinda sorta' sums it up:

Keep thincking it
I need to call Genesis to see if she can make one of these

Originally Posted by YummyMarie

you so nasty girl
see if she can make these; good ad ver tis ment I imagine

SC is DG? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I can't believe you're insulting DG like that. Maybe he'll post in here with one of his other active handles to defend himself...or maybe he already has.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
A Vagina Dentata cupcake? Very kincky!