Time's Person of the Year: Donald J. Trump

Bringing up Hilter means you made the comparison. Own it.

Trump's Nobel Prize is already a couple of weeks overdue. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I own bringing up Hitler. All 3 were the most newsworthy in the year they won. Hitler was the extreme example that all winners are not fantastic individuals.

Jackie S implied that Trump got the recognition for great contribution to the world.

LexusLoser implied that Trump got the recognition for his remarkable achievement of beating Hillary Clinton.

Neither are correct. Trump won because he was the in the news all year and imagine how dull it would have been without him around.

Let's wait awhile before we canonize Trump. Or at least until he does something positive.

Trump's Nobel Prize is already a couple of weeks overdue. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I figured it out. Obama turned the Nobel Pease Prize into a "participation trophy" like they give all the kids for just showing up.
The truth is that nobody really gives a fuck what Time publishes.
Who reads that shit anyway.

I guess if it is the only 4 year old magazine sitting in the rack at the dentist office somebody might look at the pictures.
I own bringing up Hitler. All 3 were the most newsworthy in the year they won. Hitler was the extreme example that all winners are not fantastic individuals.

Jackie S implied that Trump got the recognition for great contribution to the world.

LexusLoser implied that Trump got the recognition for his remarkable achievement of beating Hillary Clinton.

Neither are correct. Trump won because he was the in the news all year and imagine how dull it would have been without him around.

Let's wait awhile before we canonize Trump. Or at least until he does something positive. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

What does it say when you went to Hitler instead of FDR,Einstein, or Obama? You were highlighting the negative based on your expectations, real or imagined.
After a little research, Time wasn't gracious to Trump at all. Calling him a "Huckster". But praised Clinton. Fuckem

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...moses.amp.html
I figured it out. Obama turned the Nobel Pease Prize into a "participation trophy" like they give all the kids for just showing up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 !!!! It lost all meaning for me who they awarded it to once Al Gore got it AND odummer. Both lyin liberal POSs !!!!
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2016, 07:34 PM
After a little research, Time wasn't gracious to Trump at all. Calling him a "Huckster". But praised Clinton. Fuckem

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...moses.amp.html Originally Posted by bambino
They are assholes, just like that pig Assup, who is also a cocksucker and a little fat punk.
They are assholes, just like that pig Assup, who is also a cocksucker and a little fat punk. Originally Posted by DSK
He's a short fat pig. A cockstalking cocksucking pig.
  • DSK
  • 12-08-2016, 06:13 AM
He's a short fat pig. A cockstalking cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Those are the only things that reprehensible faggot is good at, besides making his mother cry.
I own bringing up Hitler. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The New Whining Party talking points. Name-calling!
After a little research, .... Originally Posted by bambino
Did Time "coin" the phrase ... "The Divided States of America"?

Mr. Trump's approval rating has jumped 17 points in a month, and he's not even sworn yet. Let the Whining and Whimpering begin!!! Along with the "recunt" efforts wasting more money.
What does it say when you went to Hitler instead of FDR,Einstein, or Obama? You were highlighting the negative based on your expectations, real or imagined. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wrong! I went to Hitler because he was at one extreme, the negative side. Stalin and Khruschev also won the award. On the positive side are men like Einstein, Gandhi, Eisenhower, Churchill, etc. I would think everyone wold agree that they were great men. In between are men like Gingrich, Clinton (twice), GWB (twice), and Obama (twice), all of whom are not as "great" as Einstein et. al.

I doubt that 50 years from now people will think of Trump in the same league as Einstein or Gandhi OR Hitler or Stalin. Before we heap praise on an unknown commodity such as Trump, let's see him do something memorable, or even close to it.
The New Whining Party talking points. Name-calling! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not to worry LexusLoser. There is a rumor going around that Mad magazine is planning to name a yearly Ignorant, Redneck, Hillbilly of the Year award and you are a shoe-in to take the prize.

Getting close to New Year's Eve. Isn't it about time to focus on polishing that big, old belt buckle, shine those cowboy boots, get the dust off the Stetson, find your string tie, and get ready to celebrate the coming of your Messiah on January 20th?

Maybe even wash the pick-up?
Those are the only things that reprehensible faggot is good at, besides making his mother cry. Originally Posted by DSK
He's also good at self-loathing and living on the dole. I just wish he could learn new skills, like fixing my drinks and cleaning my toilets.
Wrong! I went to Hitler because he was at one extreme, the negative side. Stalin and Khruschev also won the award. On the positive side are men like Einstein, Gandhi, Eisenhower, Churchill, etc. I would think everyone wold agree that they were great men. In between are men like Gingrich, Clinton (twice), GWB (twice), and Obama (twice), all of whom are not as "great" as Einstein et. al.

I doubt that 50 years from now people will think of Trump in the same league as Einstein or Gandhi OR Hitler or Stalin. Before we heap praise on an unknown commodity such as Trump, let's see him do something memorable, or even close to it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Don't worry, we're conservatives. We don't canonize someone until they actually accomplish something unlike St. Hillary or St. Barack.