I'm just curious.. *RANT*

I am not lying about nothing I said up there cuz I have the texts. All of them. From the very first one you sent me for proof. So who's lying now? Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
You have the texts...I have the texts. You claim: "I HAVE A SCREENSHOT saying NEVERMIND I HAVE TO GET Insidentals! So I told you to stick to 3, not my fault you read my texts wrong" (ur words)

Correct?

I have gone back and reread mine, just to confirm to myself that you did not send that. Sooooooo lets do this Lets both forward the text messages to one of our esteemed Mods or Admins. They can look at them and determine who is indeed the LIAR.

Here is the deal...If Im lying I will take a Lifetime ban from eccie and if you lying about sending what you wrote above and can not show a text message stating "NEVERMIND I HAVE TO GET Insidentals! So I told you to stick to 3", you take a 1 year ban eccie.

As Howie Mandel says Deal or No Deal??
Preach it Bud/
Babe / Chlorine lol
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Shit just got real
Here is a solution. Stay in Dallas.
...am only in Houston on the weekends .
...... Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
most houston fuck money is spent during the week

ijs

edit: and bankshot's comment was nothin but net
lol I'm not here to make deals. So no , no deal.
This isn't a game I'm willing to play over one clients stupidity.

AGAIN, If you read my text I told you I'd be late.
You asked for 3 pm correct, correct!
I requested 2:45 correct, correct.

Then at 2:37 I texted saying "I'm on my way I have to stop and get *******"
Meaning I'd be late.
How can I stop and get a product and be at my incall within 8 minuets; sorry I don't live nor stay at my incall...

At 2:54 I texted saying "I'm about to be there I just got the just got the *******""

Then I get a text from you at 3:02 saying yur leaving right as I'm sending you a text saying

Then I text you at 3:05 saying I got stuck behind a accident but I was pulling in if you were still there.

Then you left.

Not my fault you left. I kept you updated, I told you everything I did... by me saying I had to get something a few minuets BEFORE our set time, I'd figure it'd ring in your head like any normal logical person " it's right before our time oh she's gonna be a little late"

So yes, yes I did tell you never mind...

Would you have rather me waster both of our time without the product I needed to stop for? No.
So instead of playing you and having you come over for nothing; I kept you updated and tried to do the right thing without you trying to leave; yet you leave anyways and I'm still the bad person.

Damn, kinda makes me wish I didn't stop now. Cuz I would've made it on time. But then I would've wasted your time since I NEEDED that product; specially with the little amount of appointment time we set anyways. So no, I'm glad I stopped.. cuz then you'd be on here saying I played you...

That's what happened.

But yur right, I should've been already prepared. But I wasn't; people run out of things ya know. People have to go get more of things sometimes unexpectedly.

I'm done with you and this convo. Have a good night; and I hope you find the right provider yur looking for.
dp
lol I'm not here to make deals. So no , no deal.
This isn't a game I'm willing to play over one clients stupidity.

AGAIN, If you read my text I told you I'd be late.
You asked for 3 pm correct, correct!
I requested 2:45 correct, correct.

Then at 2:37 I texted saying "I'm on my way I have to stop and get *******"
Meaning I'd be late.
How can I stop and get a product and be at my incall within 8 minuets; sorry I don't live nor stay at my incall...

At 2:54 I texted saying "I'm about to be there I just got the just got the *******""

Then I get a text from you at 3:02 saying yur leaving right as I'm sending you a text saying

Then I text you at 3:05 saying I got stuck behind a accident but I was pulling in if you were still there.

Then you left.

Not my fault you left. I kept you updated, I told you everything I did... by me saying I had to get something a few minuets BEFORE our set time, I'd figure it'd ring in your head like any normal logical person " it's right before our time oh she's gonna be a little late"

So yes, yes I did tell you never mind...

Would you have rather me waster both of our time without the product I needed to stop for? No.
So instead of playing you and having you come over for nothing; I kept you updated and tried to do the right thing without you trying to leave; yet you leave anyways and I'm still the bad person.

Damn, kinda makes me wish I didn't stop now. Cuz I would've made it on time. But then I would've wasted your time since I NEEDED that product; specially with the little amount of appointment time we set anyways. So no, I'm glad I stopped.. cuz then you'd be on here saying I played you...

That's what happened.

But yur right, I should've been already prepared. But I wasn't; people run out of things ya know. People have to go get more of things sometimes unexpectedly.

I'm done with you and this convo. Have a good night; and I hope you find the right provider yur looking for. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy

I'd still fuck you........................

this whatcha tryin to linck?

And what is this mysterious product that you ran out of and needed so desperately?
Cindy,

Stop responding with words. Post an ass pic. Two reasons 1. The tards are only trying to get you to self destruct. 2. A good ass pic will win you more fans than any words. We guys hate words we love ass

No one gives a shit about someone bitching over a few minutes. Yes, you should have had your shelves stocked well before the store opened, but his report is dumb. Ruling= we don't care.

Gimma some ass

To the lonely tards text farming attention. Stop it.
Cindy - my 2 cents - not that you asked:
1) I agree, the "rant" threads NEVER go well for the hooker, even if she is totally in the right. 2) dudes with SO hobby mid week. Maybe they are trying to get lined up for a weekday and you keep coming down Fri-Sun. 3) some dudes like texting hookers, with no intention of seeing them. That's just the lake you are swimming in. 4) I think the $20 deposit demand will do more harm than good.

Good luck. I always support the spinner hookers, goodness knows we need more of them in Houston.
Cindy - my 2 cents - not that you asked:
1) I agree, the "rant" threads NEVER go well for the hooker, even if she is totally in the right. 2) dudes with SO hobby mid week. Maybe they are trying to get lined up for a weekday and you keep coming down Fri-Sun. 3) some dudes like texting hookers, with no intention of seeing them. That's just the lake you are swimming in. 4) I think the $20 deposit demand will do more harm than good.
Originally Posted by tbone77494
I couldn't agree more on all points.

Personally, I don't think a lot of these guys have bad intentions, they may just have limited time to hobby so connecting with them is hard.

As long as they are only texting to inquire about setting something up, it's no big deal. It's the "hi" - "how are you" .. open-ended questions that go on forever. Those are the ones I ignore.

And don't even bother with the deposit stuff, it just feels like you are making good clients prove their self and pay for the inconsideration of others.
I always support the spinner hookers, goodness knows we need more of them in Houston. Originally Posted by tbone77494

I listened to your needs and am proud to say, the below line-up, which I personally put together, will start placing their welcome posts this week.

lineup.jpg