So, What's Grandpa Badfinger Going to Tell Us Tomorrow Night?

The tweet from the WH today saying the unvaccinated and their families will die this winter is quite extraordinary. I would call that a "mean tweet". Originally Posted by Withnail
i think it was supposed to seem like a threat, but it was mild at best. felt kind of like my grandma was telling me not to leave the house after dark because the boogie man was going to kill me if i didn't listen to her lol
i think it was supposed to seem like a threat, but it was mild at best. felt kind of like my grandma was telling me not to leave the house after dark because the boogie man was going to kill me if i didn't listen to her lol Originally Posted by valkyra
It's overdone. Over-the-top and typical of the fear-mongering that has been the tone from the beginning. Most people are tired of it. They want facts with which to determine their best-considered course for themselves. The top-down nanny yammering grates.
My fave part of Gropey Joe's gibberish yesterday was when he said his administration has "spocktiled" vast amounts of masks and gowns. Spocktiled? Can we quote you on that, Mr. President?
He got unhinged when he said the price of insulin was too high and parents had to watch their children die Of course due to dementia taking its toll he forgot when took office he canceled Presidents Trump executive order that made insulin less expensive.
Weird how he loses his shit at times. The rant about illegal immigrants was another one. These explosions are indicative of dementia.
Ohh, a new puppy, maybe that will distract everyone.
the puppy is pretty cute
I don't consider that thing a puppy.
Omg!
I actually AGREE with ya poo..
Imagine that!! Lo
Xxoo