When is a provider review too personal?

• Sonya
  • 07-08-2014, 04:50 PM
And what if WalMart reviewed customers? But they dont, because, must like a provider, they need the quantity of customers coming through the door, not the quality of them. Originally Posted by TX_JD
Thats a reach. And not true for me at least. It is the quality. My reviews are for myself and the fellow providers I share references with.
I keep all reviews in my head... If I decline a 2nd session then obviously it was a "No"... Some current reviewers need that virtual slap on the back "sooo bad" that they dog a Provider at any expense. I guarantee you he has something wrong with him when he's naked, we're just not allowed to write about it because it would be detrimental to our business. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Bingo. This right here along with the screening process is a providers review. If you think they don't review clients then your missing a big part of your hobby playbook.
Bingo!!!! Poppy get out my head because this is EXCATLY what i was trying to say lol. Oh yes we review clients in more ways than one.

Bingo. This right here along with the screening process is a providers review. If you think they don't review clients then your missing a big part of your hobby playbook. Originally Posted by poppy71
I'll allow a provider to review me...as long as she pays me for the session...
I'll allow a provider to review me...as long as she pays me for the session... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What does your menu consist of....?
Ha, ha...good question Alyssa, be sure you post recent pics Wakeup

~
Bingo!!!! Poppy get out my head because this is EXCATLY what i was trying to say lol. Oh yes we review clients in more ways than one. Originally Posted by Kammye
Lol....great minds and all that good stuff...see another reason why I like you
I'll allow a provider to review me...as long as she pays me for the session... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I concur.... Better yet, I would do a special. First 2 providers can review me at NO charge. Hahahaha

Out of 51 reviews I have only written 2 NOs. And the first No I shouldn't have written but I was new to the hobby. The 2nd No was the truth and Trey backed it up with his review. I'm not in the hobby to hurt any providers business so that's why I take the bad with the good.

I have had a lot of bad experiences but I didn't write a review. Wasted a lot. Why? Because that person could be having a bad day or maybe we just didn't click. I just reviewed a provider I saw last year. We wasn't on the same page the first time but our encounter on yesterday, we clicked.

But at the same time I hope all of my fellow hobbyist write honest reviews because that determines if I will pursue to see that provider or not.

If a provider receives several NOs, then I'm very skeptical about going in and probably won't depending on their newness to the board.

Writing reviews are tough. But I understand not bashing the providers head in for a bad experience.
This is a great idea. Here are my rates ladies

1 hour $50 review special
BFE $100 I sit on the couch all day playing video games, make a mess I expect
you to clean it up, complain, and make me dinner bitch!
Anal play $1000 extra You get to use your strap on or dildo on me
This is a great idea. Here are my rates ladies

1 hour $50 review special
BFE $100 I sit on the couch all day playing video games, make a mess I expect
you to clean it up, complain, and make me dinner bitch!
Anal play $1000 extra You get to use your strap on or dildo on me Originally Posted by zerodahero
Lol PM sent but, with the BFE package, do I get to cuss you out like I would him.....?
I will be more than happy to make the review public to the board if the mods will let me... never once did I say she had bad hygiene. I gave an accurate description of her physical appearance. And i told exactly how the session went.. i find it funny that when guys write yes recommenadation reviews that are way over the top knowing half that shit didn't happen it's no big deal but when a provider gets a no review and it is as truthful as can be they go ballistic. There was no cruel intentions behind my review. I don't write reviews "to get someone back" I write reviews because they are true and to help guide other hobbyists on a potential provider. Providers are not supposed to be looking at reviews anyway. Does it happen? All the time everyday... so take the good with the bad if you plan on reading it...your bbfs claim doesn't even deserve my time.. 10 yrs in the hobby and it has never happened.
What if providers did reviews on clients?????

Im still waiting for that. Originally Posted by Kammye
They do and have. Further proof that I'm a 5 star fuck.
I am going to do a WU manuver..... RTM...
There was no cruel intentions behind my review. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop
Dude....I'm not gonna get in the middle of a whore he says/she says dispute but everyone here appreciates an honest review and it should always be like that.....I've written my "no" reviews as well but try to keep my honesty in the ROS or private tags where they belong....of course many circumvent that process and see them anyway. Can't ever change that.... but your review title alone says nothing but hatred for this person.....it doesn't read like a bad session where you didn't click, we've all had those....this was something else....
Also, it is well-known that Amy had surgery not that long ago and has a scar still...she even had the pics posted for several weeks after. I agree with Russ, how can you possibly say that you didn't intend to be cruel, with a title like that? Are you saying if someone said that about you, you wouldn't be hurt by it?

I, and many other's think she looks great and she's honest about her appearance. One good thing to come of this is that ladies will get a good look at your personality.

Also, she said she would not have seen you knowing your handle, did you go in under a different handle or P411? Seems like you had an agenda from the get go. You could have always left after seeing her.

Lastly, of course ladies are going to read what's written about them, are you serious? Geesh, she doesn't need ROS access to know you trashed her.

~