I've Decided To Become A Pimp

I have some paper work you'll need to fill out. Just a formality... if your puss dies do you want us to resuscitate? Pretty standard stuff!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

HELL YEAH!!! SAVE THE KITTY!!!!!

Excuse me Ms. , I'm gonna have to check you for weapons , before you can talk to the boss . Originally Posted by DIE HARD

OK - WILL YOU FRISK ME - PLEASE!!!!!

Homer, I'd like to book a few hours with that girl in your video. You *do* represent her, don't you? I wouldn't want to think you are engaging in false advertising. Originally Posted by Fratelli

If that you lass was in my stable neither of us would have anytime for hobbying.
Homer is becoming popular lol
Becoming?????????
  • comed
  • 07-28-2012, 07:28 PM
let me know what u have available with menue and rates thanks u r a god
Homer is becoming popular lol Originally Posted by mirandalee

Homer Is MOST DEFINITELY A LEGEND.....IN HIS OWN MIND!!!!!

TeeHeeHee!!!

LOVE YA HOMIE!!!!! OH WAIT....THAT IS MR. PIMP TO YOU!!!!!

Homer Is MOST DEFINITELY A LEGEND.....IN HIS OWN MIND!!!!!

TeeHeeHee!!!

LOVE YA HOMIE!!!!! OH WAIT....THAT IS MR. PIMP TO YOU!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

This is crazy, I don't even have a website or # up yet but I'm getting ton's of request for you and Mirandalee.

SL can you put the Ho Manual on hold and finish our screening system. Has anyone seen Toy's, He's supposed to be handling orientations.

We need more ladies, I'm getting request for Red Heads and some Sexy Latinas ( I think my Gif is causing Latin fever) We also need some ladies who like fetish play.
Lol what Homer, requests from me and Lily uh yea ok babe lol... you make me smile
LOL lily he is something else huh!!
Lol what Homer, requests from me and Lily uh yea ok babe lol... you make me smile Originally Posted by mirandalee
For you sweetie not from you. All these hard legs are just dying to see your pole work in action.
Lol Homer yea ok babe... did u post an ad "Who wants long legs" lol
Someone say Pimp?
Boom u wanna be on the list lol.
homer, i feel you may be epidermally deficient to be runnin' bishes
you go to raise yo pimp hand ,and they may take you for a barrista bringin them a venti latte