Clients that ask a lot of questions during appts

To the person who likes to ask a lot of questions…it's great to be inquisitive. We love answering! But can you think of a brilliant and interesting question that at least makes sense to ask? But are there any good question in the world left to ask? I'm sure you don't want to sound like a toddler asking silly questions. Wait…oh no, I just asked a question, too? I just asked 3 questions. I'm dumb, too…dammit!! :-(
You're not dumb; you're polite. Nice butt, too!
"Are there any good questions in the world left to ask?" Lmao.
You and everyone else on this thread is right, Samantha. I'll finally admit it. Also, I would worship the hell out of your butt.
Lol trust me, I would delete this thread if I could. Originally Posted by petervire

You post it, you own it ...

"Are there any good questions in the world left to ask?" I'll finally admit it. Also, I would worship the hell out of your butt. Originally Posted by petervire
Nope, all the good questions have been asked and answered, use the Search tab. All the rest are just dumb questions.

Admitting you want to worship my butt is nice and its all that and more ... butt I keep my pasty white ass under cover except for the ladies.
Lol trust me, I would delete this thread if I could. Originally Posted by petervire
It takes a grown ass man to own up to his mistakes...kudos to you sir.

Trust me, I have a few threads I wished I hadn't started as well.