Regulars: What's the nicest thing...

Red rose always a nice starter Originally Posted by Missburger
Attachment 440339
Cheapskate!
Generalbob......How many providers have ever gone to a movie with you ?? Lemme guess ur a "Fuck'em and Leave" kinda guy. And I recommended my regular gal to you too.
Generalbob......How many providers have ever gone to a movie with you ?? Lemme guess ur a "Fuck'em and Leave" kinda guy. And I recommended my regular gal to you too. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
why the fuck would ya wants ta go to a ...movie ...with a rent a funnel

...boards turnin into a fuckin ...car wreck

Generalbob......How many providers have ever gone to a movie with you ?? Lemme guess ur a "Fuck'em and Leave" kinda guy. And I recommended my regular gal to you too. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
but I like better when they have bought me lunch or late night snack better.
best is when they cooked it
Why don't you ask your regular gal what kind of fuck and leave kind of guy I am before you shoot your fucking mouth off!
why the fuck would ya wants ta go to a ...movie ...with a rent a funnel

...boards turnin into a fuckin ...car wreck

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
What if the movie was "50 Shades of Grey " ?? It certainly was not the Minion Movie or Jurassic World.
Why don't you ask your regular gal what kind of fuck and leave kind of guy I am before you shoot your fucking mouth off! Originally Posted by generalbob
Generalbob... My apologies. Did not quite mean what was implied. Just, my regular and my relationship is still a work in progress. I have recently broken off a LTR with a former provider. I have already discussed the "One Way" "Two Way" Street stuff. Again my apologies. I've had no beef with you.
What if the movie was "50 Shades of Grey " ?? It certainly was not the Minion Movie or Jurassic World. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
errr the movie

Generalbob... My apologies. Did not quite mean what was implied. Just, my regular and my relationship is still a work in progress. I have recently broken off a LTR with a former provider. I have already discussed the "One Way" "Two Way" Street stuff. Again my apologies. I've had no beef with you. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
define LTR as in how long? just askin

who gives a fuck about your regular girl?

you come here and impose this shit............. leak info etc

just because you have this whatever the fuck it is going on.....the world revolves without this crap

go ahead and have whatever you want out there ..

burger squared
what the fuck is going on with this site
sorry

SIGHT
errr the movie

define LTR as in how long? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Long enough to get to the closing credits.
The General is far from a fuck and leave type client. Clients who go the extra mile really are helping themselves. When a man is a total gentleman and sweetheart then I truly enjoy my time and go the extra mile for him.

As for can a client be a friend....? I think it's a unique friendship just as any "work related" friendship is. But it is quite common (for me at least) to genuinely care for my clients. Not every provider is a money hungry whore. Some of us even have *gasp* college educations and have worked well paying jobs prior but we LOVE this lil world too much to leave. It's always exciting and often quite pleasurable.

The nicest thing I've done would be cook dinner and once did an overnight after app. for free (I'd call him a friend).
The nicest I've had done for me was $500 in a Mothers Day card, and booking extra hours just to take me to dinner or just relax together.

I personally love when a guy books more than an hour so I get a chance to truly know him, which in turn creates a certain comfort level which leads to amazing sex. Also, since I'm extremely bisexual booking my favorite duo (tinylatina) is a nice treat, as well!
The General is far from a fuck and leave type client. Clients who go the extra mile really are helping themselves. When a man is a total gentleman and sweetheart then I truly enjoy my time and go the extra mile for him.

As for can a client be a friend....? I think it's a unique friendship just as any "work related" friendship is. But it is quite common (for me at least) to genuinely care for my clients. Not every provider is a money hungry whore. Some of us even have *gasp* college educations and have worked well paying jobs prior but we LOVE this lil world too much to leave. It's always exciting and often quite pleasurable.

The nicest thing I've done would be cook dinner and once did an overnight after app. for free (I'd call him a friend).
The nicest I've had done for me was $500 in a Mothers Day card, and booking extra hours just to take me to dinner or just relax together.

I personally love when a guy books more than an hour so I get a chance to truly know him, which in turn creates a certain comfort level which leads to amazing sex. Also, since I'm extremely bisexual booking my favorite duo (tinylatina) is a nice treat, as well! Originally Posted by bella0203
At my age I can't fuck and leave. It's more like fuck and doze! Btw you have nice pillows to rest on.
Long enough to get to the closing credits. Originally Posted by generalbob
LTR as in 15 months of almost daily communication or contact with my previous provider. Which for most client / provider relationships would equate to several years.