An Experience From Last Night Opinions Needed

Total bullshit! Write the review, name her...then move on. This type of thing should not be tolerated, basic B&S. Doesn't matter if its your 20th visit or first. You are only as good as your last session. It will continue if she doesn't see consequences from this behavior.
I understand where you are coming from but....

When something looks too good to be true...it usually is. In and out sessions are geared to one pop guys, but do agree that the ad is misleading. You really did not lose a whole lot of money here, but I do understand you feel cheated nevertheless.

I wasn't expecting it to be too good to be true considering I've seen her 3 times before. I did not book an in and out session, I booked an hour. The whole ad is misleading considering she said her special wasn't in effect. Which it is considering she posted a new one saying it still was. It was removed cause you can't post back to back ads.

How do you know I'm not out of alot of money? Pretty sure if a guy shorted a lady $120 that lady would consider that quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, in a way it isn't alot of money but I could have put that towards another lady and gotten much more.

Whenever I see ads like this, heavy volume is the first thing that comes to mind...guys should also consider this. Top notch service is not going to be priced at rock bottom.

I agree but I was at least expecting what she had posted in the ad. She knew full well what she posted in the ad. Was it wrong for me to expect that?

Personally all my dates include msog; HOWEVER, for any less than what I make they would not. If I ever reduced my hourly rate the service would also be reduced, so I just keep things as they are. When I get haggled for discounts my reply is always, "Sure but you won't get ANY fs or gfe with that."

And I can respect that. You however obviously know how to write an ad and let people know up front what to expect.
Originally Posted by London Rayne
I feel for ya babe, and I too overlooked the fact of her being a provider you have seen before. Went back and edited that in my original post. You have a right to be upset and to call her out. If she can do it to a regular, she can easily do it to a newbie who does not know about review boards.
Sounds like the fourth time should be your last time with this provider.
EA,

Clearly you got played. First, you made the date during the special and tried to confirm your appointment. When she told you, no tomorrow "LOL" without telling you the special was off, you could only assume she was giving you the special. Secondly, you booked an hour, not a POP. Third, this was your 4th visit with this lady and she give you the old 'heave HO' after one pop? WTF is up with that?

My suggestion is you post a review of your wonderful last visit, and I mean your LAST visit ever with this lady and let everyone know your feelings about her. Name her, she wouldn't hesitate to put an alert out on you if the envelope was light by a single dollar. If you feel uncomfortable posting the review, at least start a thread in the locker room.

Coven

Just my 2 cents! Originally Posted by coventricity
+1

This.

And .. I agree with SNL. I'm skipped the part about this being a return visit. That was f'kd up.. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+1

Yeah Cov... and he got there at 11 pm on the date in the ad... Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
+1
Sorry I'm late to the party. She totally took advantage of your easy going temperament and kindness.
i say the add implies GFE/ALL INCLUSIVE, and that she may have more going on, & it got taken out on you.(maybe)
we all SHOULD be able to disassociate when at work, but how many of us truly can. Im sorry, give some time, I think time and reflection will offer a peace.
my 2 cents
Total bullshit! Write the review, name her...then move on. This type of thing should not be tolerated, basic B&S. Doesn't matter if its your 20th visit or first. You are only as good as your last session. It will continue if she doesn't see consequences from this behavior. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1 again.
I posted this here cause I wanted to get alot of opinions on what happened. I also wanted the provider's outlook on this so that I could see it from her eyes. So far I see everyone agrees with me. I didn't post this in the city specific coed as I have no interest in bashing this provider. Hold her accountable a little maybe, yes, bash no. And that's exactly what would happen if I did that. That's another reason I withheld her name and tried to take out her info in the ad. I talked to quite a few people before posting this as I like to know if I am missing something. I am not looking for agreement here just honest opinions and a different outlook if anyone has one.
Also just to let everyone know. Just because my signature say what it says does not mean that I go looking for half hour msog and I never ever expect it. But it is a damn nice touch when somebody offers it .
i think what she did was wrong... plus EA who could treat you like that your so nice.
if you advertise one thing you need to follow through with that... its upselling otherwise. you handled this very well EA i would of been livid and throwing things everywhere...lol after i left of course.

Better luck next time..
Wow...That is surprising for me to hear since you have seen her multiple times. I would have just paid her the rate on her ad and left I mean you wanted and hour but since it was over in under a half hour only the half hour rate should be expected. She is definetely someone you may not want to see again because its kind of hard to blame that on a bad day. I atleast hope you enjoyed yourself during your session.
I don't think you should do a review since they are a lot of work...unless you absolutely want to.

Instead, copy her ad and post it in the Alerts forum. If she travels a lot, post it on the National board.
Wow...That is surprising for me to hear since you have seen her multiple times.I would have just paid her the rate on her ad and left I mean you wanted and hour but since it was over in under a half hour only the half hour rate should be expected. She is definetely someone you may not want to see again because its kind of hard to blame that on a bad day. I atleast hope you enjoyed yourself during your session. Originally Posted by Memory757
Number one concern in a situation like that is safety. Reason I paid what she asked is if I had not then who knows what could have been waiting for me downstairs or outside. Nothing is worh our safety, that goes for hobbyists and providers alike.

Also I booked an hour so if she had wanted the hour then I would have understood. What I'm upset about is the misleading ad and her not honoring the special be it the hour or half hour. To tell me that the fact that she posted on the 31st and it was the 1st meant the ad was void even though she wasn't here on the 31st is total bs.

Trust me I won't be seeing her again. Bad day or not.
Number one concern in a situation like that is safety. Reason I paid what she asked is if I had not then who knows what could have been waiting for me downstairs or outside. Nothing is worh our safety, that goes for hobbyists and providers alike. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm sorry this happened to you and completely agree with everyone else...however, IMHO I don't think it's a good idea to see a provider again in the first place if, as you sort of implied, you think there might be "management" involved.I hope that you never got that feeling before and went back to see her anyways.
You are spending your money and at the very least have a right to feel 100% safe.
Ok let's all don't jump to conclusions here or start rumors. I never said she had management or that I had a feeling that there was because that was not the case here. I said said that I didn't know. You never really truly know. There are a lot of things we all don't know about each other. Just because we have a feeling or we are trying to read between the lines doesn't make it true.

I felt that what she did was wrong but in no way were any threats made on either part. This was a very civil disagreement. However when on someone else's turf we all will feel a little uneasy. It's no different when traveling providers go to a city they have never visited before.

I'm sorry this happened to you and completely agree with everyone else...however, IMHO I don't think it's a good idea to see a provider again in the first place if, as you sort of implied, you think there might be "management" involved.I hope that you never got that feeling before and went back to see her anyways.
You are spending your money and at the very least have a right to feel 100% safe. Originally Posted by MsMiaMaxwell